Who should be Leafs representative at All-Star game.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Komarov has been the Leafs best player this year and earned his way into the game.

It would be strange though seeing a player hit, finish checks, block shots, agitate as well as score goals in an All-Star game. :)

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Komarov has been the Leafs best player this year and earned his way into the game.

It would be strange though seeing a player hit, finish checks, block shots, agitate as well as score goals in an All-Star game. :)

Might tick someone off so much that we see a fight :laugh:

I'd say Komarov or JVR.

Komarov would be hilarious at the all-star game, I'd want to see him on every event and every interview.

rrc1967

Jan 9, 2014
Houston Texas
Assuming Reimer comes back healthy and continues his pace - Reimer by far. we have no other players close to the top 5 in the league in their respective areas.

if Reimer doesn't come back and/or falters - I'd go with Komarov as my second option.

Lifeisnice

Apr 23, 2014
Canada
Assuming Reimer comes back healthy and continues his pace - Reimer by far. we have no other players close to the top 5 in the league in their respective areas.

if Reimer doesn't come back and/or falters - I'd go with Komarov as my second option.

I forgot about Reimer! He has been spectacular this season, but I'd still go with Komorov

Advanced stats

May 26, 2010
No one if the allstar game represents the best ~40 players in the game.

I realize, every team has to be represented though. So JVR/Rielly/Remier are all legit options and a fair decision cant be made until more games have been played.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Komarov pretty easily.

Boazk and Phaneuf have been consistently good all year but Leo is pretty far ahead.

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
I believe Leo is ranked 34 in voting and is trending upward. But of course John Scott is the leader so................:help:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad