Who is the Sabres most skilled player?

allsilverdreams

Jan 17, 2011
It's been a down year for some players. It's also been a good year for others. This got me thinking. Who exactly is our most offensive player.Someone that gets you excited every time he has the puck.
I don't have a player that makes me feel that way.How about you?

The Blunder Years

Nov 11, 2013
It’s Dahlin but two others come to mind.

Dahlin has the best puck skills on the team. I’ve never seen a player walk opponents in slow motion on a nightly basis as much as him.

Thompson is up there too. He is a very creative puck handler with his uniquely long reach. He pretty frequently does things that I would have never thought to do in a game.

Quinn can stickhandle and get a release off on any platform. He could be bending sideways on one leg into the boards and still snipe.

Reactions: Faceboner

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
Dahlin for sure. He's got the complete skills package. His puck skills and edge work under pressure are incredible, and he's got an accurate, really hard shot. Then Tage. His shot is elite, and he can dangle - most of the time. His skating isn't nearly as good as Dahls, though.

I don't think anyone else comes close to those guys for all-around skills. Vanek? Max?

Reactions: Faceboner

Willgamesh

Jan 31, 2019
Dahls, Quinn is super high up there wish he could stay healthy and keep developing.
For the Amerks it's Kulich.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Levi.

But..... you said on offense.

There's no one who lifts me out of my seat when they get the puck the way Bert was able to..... NO ONE! (Eichel was heading in that direction however...)

Mogilny and Lafontaine could do that.

So could Max Afinogenov.

However, no one on this team causes me to hold my breath anxiously anticipating some great offensive hockey play is about to happen.

Insead it's on defense where I am expecting something totally inane and unbelievable to result in an opponent's score. lol.....

Reactions: oldgoalie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad