14) Leo Loof - 25%
15) Quinton Burns - 36%
16) Matthew Kessel - 39%
17) Simon Robertsson - 41%
18) Aleksanteri Kaskimäki - 34%
19) Arseni Koromyslov - 51%

BleedBlueForever

Jun 24, 2015
Dickinson for me the last few times. He was very noticeable in prospect camp especially for being out 1+ year. Good speed, skating, shot, some skill.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Voted Vorobyov quickly, accidentally didn’t see Dickinson.

For me it’s Dickinson then Vorobyov

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I like Paul Fischer here as a long term project. Good size at 6'1 200 lbs. Showed extremely well during the physical tests at the combine. Solid pedigree with the USNTDP. Going to a good NCAA program where he will have time to develop. Haven't seen him play much, but hoping he can develop into a stay at home bottom pairing guy...maybe more if he can improve his poise with the puck and passing skills.

Good read:

Always nice reading this in a pre-draft scouting report:
One of the more intriguing factors in Fischer’s play is his skating technique, which may be his biggest asset. The former Chicago Mission stalwart can skate with power while maintaining great edges. He has been well coached in skating technique, something that also adds to his draft value and could make him one of the better bargains in this year’s draft.

Probably not a popular opinion, but I'm not very high on Dickinson. Even before the leg injury, he didn't seem like a NHL player in my limited viewings. Don't think he has the skill to be a top 6 guy and don't think he has the size/physicality to be a bottom 6 guy.

Reactions: Blueston

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I don't know enough about the remaining players to choose among them. There are so many factors involved that could move any one ahead of the pack. From what I have seen, I would guess that Vorobyov, Dickenson, Stancl, Susuyev, and Fischer could be in the mix. How they grow into their bodies, what level of coaching they get and how they respond to it, improvements in skating, how they develop their skills and work on deficiencies in their games will all play a part in determining whether they can become factors on The NFL level.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I like Paul Fischer here as a long term project. Good size at 6'1 200 lbs. Showed extremely well during the physical tests at the combine. Solid pedigree with the USNTDP. Going to a good NCAA program where he will have time to develop. Haven't seen him play much, but hoping he can develop into a stay at home bottom pairing guy...maybe more if he can improve his poise with the puck and passing skills.

Good read:

Always nice reading this in a pre-draft scouting report:

Probably not a popular opinion, but I'm not very high on Dickinson. Even before the leg injury, he didn't seem like a NHL player in my limited viewings. Don't think he has the skill to be a top 6 guy and don't think he has the size/physicality to be a bottom 6 guy.
That was my idea of him, too. I think I'd even pick Stancl over him, as having SOME possibility of becoming a regular NHL player. I'd rather put my money on Vorobyev, and probably Fischer, too. Although, I think most of the remaining are marginal until something clicks with them to send them on a higher trajectory.

tfriede2

Aug 8, 2010
Last edited:

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
So, exactly how far are we going with this?
Historically, we've always stopped at 20 but we've still got a lot of guys worth voting for.

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
So, exactly how far are we going with this?
Historically, we've always stopped at 20 but we've still got a lot of guys worth voting for.
We haven’t always stopped at 20. Many times the polls didn’t go that long.

I’m going to keep putting up pills as long as there is worthwhile discussion of the remaining players.

Reactions: Blueston

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
We haven’t always stopped at 20. Many times the polls didn’t go that long.

I’m going to keep putting up pills as long as there is worthwhile discussion of the remaining players.
Makes sense. There are still a handful of guys with nhl potential left. Individually none are likely to make it, but wouldn’t be surprising at all if one or more become legit nhl players.

Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad