Who is the biggest prospect, height wise, and weight wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charge_Seven

Aug 12, 2003
I'm in fantasy hockey leagues, and weight/height play a big role in distinguishing the players strength, so I'm kinda curious if there's some behemoth of a defencemen somewhere, or a massive forward...

Pachoo

Feb 6, 2003
Visit site
GregStack said:
I'm in fantasy hockey leagues, and weight/height play a big role in distinguishing the players strength, so I'm kinda curious if there's some behemoth of a defencemen somewhere, or a massive forward...

I think Brandon Coburn is 6'5", 230ish. I am not sure though.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Bubba Byfuglien is pretty damn huge... 275lbs or something

Puckz

Jun 22, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Visit site
kingsjohn said:
hockeys future lied to me! link

Haha, what's an inch and couple pounds, no big deal I was posting more for a reference for the one who was interested... It's also funny to note that on that page you cited they state under the Talent Analysis that "Boyle is 6'7" and skilled" yet in the column, like you said, it says 6'6" 222. :D

CoolburnIsGone

Its very weird because some sites say one thing, other sites say another. Then sometimes you need to ask the prospect themselves. Kristian Kudroc is listed at 6'7" 255 lbs on TSN (and the Panthers' website), but on HF (and the Panthers' affiliate San Antonio) he's listed at 6'6" 240 lbs. When questioned about it, Kudroc said he wasn't 6'7" 255 but closer to the 6'6" 240. Some teams like to exaggerate a player's height/weight numbers to make them seem more imposing.

David A. Rainer

Jun 10, 2002
Huntington Beach
profile.myspace.com
Puckz said:
Haha, what's an inch and couple pounds, no big deal I was posting more for a reference for the one who was interested... It's also funny to note that on that page you cited they state under the Talent Analysis that "Boyle is 6'7" and skilled" yet in the column, like you said, it says 6'6" 222. :D

I got the height and weight for all the Kings prospects straight off of the Kings website. But if you go to three different sites, you'll get three different numbers. I guess when I was writing the profile I was looking at USCHO's site.

Geez! Now you guys want consistency out of me? :mad:

:lol: :joker:

Puckz

Jun 22, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Visit site

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Bandwagoner said:
What about Lane Manson? I don't know his stats, but it's gotta be something like 6'8"

Last I heard, he was 6'8" 230 lbs, and nowhere near the NHL.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Bah. None of them could tap this stud prospect's shoulder.. 7 foot 7 inches and thats before he gets on skates..

Ladies and gentlemen I give you.. Manute Bol!

hockey01.jpg

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Stevex said:
Bah. None of them could tap this stud prospect's shoulder.. 7 foot 7 inches and thats before he gets on skates..

Ladies and gentlemen I give you.. Manute Bol!

hockey01.jpg

LMAO!
He was a waste as a basketball player, just imagine him skating or, even worse, getting checked! :joker: :lol: :joker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad