Who is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnet

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Dr_Chimera

Dr_Chimera

I have to ask when was the last time you have watched Perezhogin play? First off did you watch him in the WJC last year? If so do you still think he lack creativity?? I’ve watched Hamilton about 15 times this year and your comments are completely wrong about Perezhogin. Your comments are so far off I wonder how many times you've seen him play and your ability to analysis and judge talent.

Your completely right about Perezhogin taking time to adjust to the NA style of hockey and the culture here too. But is the last 10 games Perezhogin has be excellent, a real force on the ice and has 7 goals and 5 assists in the period. He's outstanding with the puck and a threat every time he has it. Perezhogin and Balej are on fire in Hamilton this year. I know you have your opinion and I reapect that but I disagree with your comments.

Papa Bear

Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
Dr_Chimera said:
Perezhogin doesn't deserve to be ahead of many good prospects right now, including Woywitka.

He's been very slow to adjust to North American play, he's a fairly plain player, not terribly creative, and doesn't work hard enough.

I interviewed him once, and he's a bit of a weird kid - kind of laid back and he plays laid back too. I don't think he'll be a great player.

i dunno doc... usually i'm all about your analysis but this guy has had success everywhere he's played and he's been a lot better lately and although i'm not sure how good he'll turn up... i just think he'll atleast be a good 2nd line player if he gets support...

as for everyone picking vaananen over ribeiro... i dunno, maybe its just been because i've seen more of ribeiro ( i live in mtl) than vaananen (whom i haven't seen that much of) but he's our leading scorer, he's getting better every game, he's got more points that players like lecavalier, richards, gagne, bonk, etc... and he's got a lot less of a supporting cast than any of those guys

my picks...
ribs
i guess grebeshkov (but i dont think for long)
wowitka (because he's older mostly... alex has a higher ceiling by far)
hamhuis (he's further along )
o'sullivan
parise (although i think both wil be solid pros - ALL you kings fans will regret passing on this guy IMO)

btw, why so much hab haters?
i almost get the feeling we could put a poll of whos better between komi and mike van ryn and most of you would vote for van ryn...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad