Who has been the Flames' best forward this season?

Who has been the Flames' best forward this season?

• Sean Monahan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny Gaudreau

• Derek Ryan

• Total voters

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Tkachuk, Lindholm, Ryan...I want to see Gaudreau or Monahan go. Wanted it since we got swept.
Im a big Ryan fan but putting him above Gaudreau and Monahan (presumably for playoff preformances) when Ryan had 1 point is kind of silly? Like, I know that Gaudreau and Ryan really didn't meet expectations but purely talking about who has helped this team win Gaudreau and Monahan are putting up more points and Monahan has a strong two way presence this year. Ryan plays in all situations, sure, but he is still a distant 5th to the top 4 we have.

Mazatt

Apr 30, 2019
Now the big question is who has been the best out of the Flames bottom 6?

Out of Lucic, Dube, Bennett, Rieder, Rinaldo, Jankowski, and Frolik, who's been the most effective?

(Backlund and Ryan are clearly #5 and #6 and I'm curious what the best of the rest is)

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014

Out of Lucic, Dube, Bennett, Rieder, Rinaldo, Jankowski, and Frolik, who's been the most effective?

(Backlund and Ryan are clearly #5 and #6 and I'm curious what the best of the rest is)

giphy.gif

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011

Dube
Rieder
Lucic
Frolik
Bennett
Rinaldo
Jankowski

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
It's pretty interesting that Johnny is by far NOT the best forward this year, and yet he is tied for the team lead in points.

It's both an indictment on Johnny and a demonstration on his impact.

Johnny's been bloody terrible - leads the team in points. If he's playing well he gets 99 points.

Khrox

May 31, 2018
Dube
Rieder
Lucic
Frolik
Bennett
Rinaldo
Jankowski
Swap Bennett and Rinaldo and the same. Rinaldo hasn't played many games, but he has made a really big impact in the games he's been in. Bennett when he impacts it, it's huge, but also goes invisible or often costs us momentum.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad