Who has been the best fit as Hall's center?

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
This year it's been Zajac, but going forward I believe it will be Zacha. Hall-Zacha showed flashes of brilliance this year even though statistically they haven't been great. Zacha has so much more skill and speed than any of our other centers, he'll be with Hall eventually.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
It'll figure itself out over time.

All three of our centers have looked good alongside Hall at some time. Hall doesn't seem like an easy forward to play with and that's not in a bad way. He's just very unique and risky the way he plays and he loves to have the puck.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Zacha for me. Hall has been a beast when playing with Zacha. He is the only player that can keep up with Hall's extremely fast paised game. Give the two consistent minutes together and they will be doing really well

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
I think it's best to play Hall with Zacha for the purpose of Zacha's development, and in the long-term, I feel the two will obviously be the focal points of our offense. However, Hall-Zajac is the better duo if we're trying to win presently. I was never really a believer of Hall and Henrique working out.

Tretyak 20

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
I said Zacha, but it hasn't been every time they played together. Pavel still needs to improve his overall game and consistency, but he and Hall have looked really good together for the most part.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Zajac by a few miles.

Zacha was fine with him, but Henrique and Hall have only looked good together in OT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad