Who gets the most win? Andersen Allen or Gibson?

LaFontaine83

Sep 28, 2014
wins? that would be tough to do...

Gibson is as good as Andersen is right now, and Gibson is like 8 years younger, so I would put Gib over Andy.

Allen is kinda like Gibson, but he's older, and more experienced in the pros. I think Andersen is overrated. Allen will split with Elliot.

1. Gibson
2. Allen
3. Andersen.

And if anyone is interested.

I am doing a keeper auction league, roto scoring. Should be intense. Makes it very strategic. Something different.

https://yho.com/nhl?l=60207&k=7530a4e744401fdc

thanks

islesforlife

Dec 13, 2013
East Coast USA
I disagree with the above. Expect Andersen to start more for now. It may switch later in the season, but Gibson only played in the playoffs, and we all know it's a completely different ball game in the playoffs. Andersen will get more wins. Followed by Gibson. Then Allen bringing up the rear, due to Elliott definitely getting more time than Allen.

1. Andersen
2. Gibson
3. Allen

Age means nothing when in net. All about experience (and a little about who's hot.)

durranusmc

Sep 28, 2014
Boston
1.Gibson
2.Allen
3.Andersen

I beleive Andersen will fail, early. Gibson will take the reigns. Elliot has never been a number one, He will need some help from Allen

LaFontaine83

Sep 28, 2014
I disagree with the above. Expect Andersen to start more for now. It may switch later in the season, but Gibson only played in the playoffs, and we all know it's a completely different ball game in the playoffs. Andersen will get more wins. Followed by Gibson. Then Allen bringing up the rear, due to Elliott definitely getting more time than Allen.

1. Andersen
2. Gibson
3. Allen

Age means nothing when in net. All about experience (and a little about who's hot.)

Age is everything when it comes to potential. Andersen is good, but we have seen as good as he will be...

And yeah, the playoffs are much tougher ... and Gibson played awesome. So that logic is flawed badly.

Gibson is much younger, won bronze at the worlds right? or silver can't remember.

His ceiling is much higher, and he's just as good as Andersen, which a higher ceiling. Gibson can be had for late too.

ALlen and Elliot will do a 30/50 split on games, could go either way, so it's tough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad