Speculation: Who do you want TOR to draft, who do you think Treliving will draft...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011

Unsurprising. Highly unlikely a 1st round this year helps us in the next 3, and even then their impact could be minimal.

I know people hate moving picks, particularly 1sts and I get it, but we need to add to and upgrade this group while the window is open.

I’ll be surprised if we make a pick on Wednesday. My bet is we move our first in a deal to bring in a top 4 defender.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
1. Lukas Dragicevic or Oliver Bonk or Caden Price
2. Gabe Perreault
3. Daniil But

I've still got my eyes on potential sabotage for our 1st rounder. All it would require is taking some physically talented prospect rated down due to flaws easily spotted during the interview process and background checks. You rate him in the top 10 when he should be rated in the late rounds.
That’s Dubas hopefully Tre is better

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Bonk would be an amazing pick .. good speed and decent size .. RHD too .. pretty good shot .. 2-3 years of development left .. we need to restock Ds and Cs in our system

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
Double post.

I think Willander is my pick at 28. I doubt he will be there. I think he'll be long gone.

Willander
Musty
Simashev
Gulyayev

That's probably the order I'm looking at if available. Might be some interesting forwards that fall like Heidt, Stenberg, Sale.

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
Fantastic - another soft, underside “skill” winger. Ffs…

I was really hoping they would get Musty. Shame he went but damn, they should have picked anyone but Cowan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad