Who do you think will step up their game for the playoffs?

Who will find another gear?

• Necas

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Aho

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Staal

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Burns

• Slavin

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Skjei

• Pescado

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ghost

• Pulju

• Teravainen

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Andersen

• Raanta

• Kochetkov

• Other

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

LostInaLostWorld

Work?
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2016
Central City
Well Aho and Nachos are the two obvious choices although after last night's game I'm wondering if Aho has picked up whatever TT had/has. And Nacho seems to be reverting back to his sloppy ways a bit.

Going unconventional here.

Picking our leader El Capitan, Master of the Shot to the Crest, Jordo Staaletto to find the fininishing touch he has shown brief flashes of in the past.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Based on the past 3 seasons of playoffs...LMAO I don't think anyone "stepped up"

Gonna vote KK just because he seems to be the only guy still engaged at all for the most part. Could probably vote Skjei as well as he's been on fire lately when all our forwards have gone dormat...I mean dormant

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Voted Aho but only because he's been so terrible lately. I think he'll get back to .5 goal per game and ppg numbers which is a big step up from his play of late. I don't see anyone else stepping up their game. Would be very pleasantly surprised if Jarvis/Turbo could get back to their pre-suck levels but based on what I've seen from them I don't expect it.

I think Koko, Burns, Necas will all do very well in the playoffs, but they've all been playing well anyways so I wouldn't say they step up their game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad