Speculation: Who could be traded this summer?

Who could be traded this summer in your opinion?

• Laine

• Trouba

• Mark S

• Wheeler

• Big Buff

• Roslovic

• Hellebuyck

• K Connor

• Lowry

• Ehlers

• Little

• Perreault

• Morrissey

• Brossoit

• Kulikov

• Copp

• Niku

• Stanley

• Appleton

• Vesalainen

• Comrie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Let's get the off season going already , the hockey season ended for me after game 6 in the first round , almost 2 months ago already . Geezes the playoffs go waaaaay too long and the 2 teams in the final have been getting almost as much time off in between games as football . :shakehead

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
think comrie will be traded now that he needs waivers

I think he’ll be let go, can’t see any takers in a trade.

Lowry won’t be traded as his return would be minuscule, crazy talk about a top-4 D for a 4th line center. Not going to happen.

Roslovic will he traded, possibly Trouba also. Perreault will be gone to clear cap space.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
If the Jets trade a 26 y/o top 10 center in the league on a gift contract you might as well trade everyone for a dozen 1st round picks and start from scratch because it would be the biggest asinine move of the last 20 years.

Agreed......Mark & his contract is basically untouchable

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada

Lowry won’t be traded as his return would be minuscule, crazy talk about a top-4 D for a 4th line center. Not going to happen.

Roslovic will he traded, possibly Trouba also. Perreault will be gone to clear cap space.
Coaches and GMs drool over guys like Lowry. The return would be very sizable imho. But they aren't moving him.

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
Trouba, Roslovic and Perreault are the likely ones. Stanley is my darkhorse/wishful thinking pick.

Would be shocked by anyone else being dealt, but not necessarily in a bad way.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I would prefer

1) Non Jets fans invading our board who obsess about Jets players and elevate them over the team.

2) Matty P (love ya MP but it’s probably that time cap wise)

3) KVes

4) Trouba assuming our future together is dead lets maximize value.

5) Maurice in January if the team is struggling.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I would prefer

1) Non Jets fans invading our board who obsess about Jets players and elevate them over the team.

2) Matty P (love ya MP but it’s probably that time cap wise)

3) KVes

4) Trouba assuming our future together is dead lets maximize value.

5) Maurice in January if the team is struggling.

Curious on your thoughts on trading KVes? He seems the type of big body player that Maurice likes, plus he will be on an ELC for the next 3 seasons which we will need given our cap crunch.

Reactions: The Big M

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
Curious on your thoughts on trading KVes? He seems the type of big body player that Maurice likes, plus he will be on an ELC for the next 3 seasons which we will need given our cap crunch.

He kinda seems like he does what he wants when he wants. Will be sit around on the fourth line for the foreseeable future? Or will it turn into a other young player not happy ?

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Trouba

Perreault

Roslovic

Kulikov (or buy out)

Lowry

I almost feel the Jets need to trade away players that Maurice misuses or overuses, just so he can’t do that any more.

Reactions: Howard Chuck

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015

Let go?

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
what was the problem between them?

Ask any of the 10 or so posters who have claimed to have inside knowledge of this rumour, but I'll bet you the rest of Scheifele's contract that it's a) false, and b) the same rumour that I and every other Jets fan I've talked to has "heard".

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
Ask any of the 10 or so posters who have claimed to have inside knowledge of this rumour, but I'll bet you the rest of Scheifele's contract that it's a) false, and b) the same rumour that I and every other Jets fan I've talked to has "heard".

I wouldn't take that bet unless you first showed me the $36 million or whatever that Scheifele still has on his contract. Until then, talk is cheap.

Nordiques1979

Nov 29, 2009
Laval QC
Trouba is gone, hopefully for a young potential 2C like Patrick
Roslovic might be an add on to the Trouba deal or traded seperately to team with cap problems like Vegas for Miller or and equiviliant 2nd pairing dmen
Perrault is gone at the draft for a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick. We need to clear space.

Lowry might be dealt for another top 4 dmen to really revamp the dcore as well as to shake up the room.
I really don't see the Flyers pull the trigger on that one. They have Myers, Sanheim and even Morin healthy? Added to Ghost and Provorov I don't see a reason bto trade Patrick for Trouba.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

I love the ELC component and assume ultimately that will keep him around but I have a gut feeling he is going to be part of a larger trade.

Ukkosenjumala

Nov 24, 2017
Finland
Why are so many thinking Lowry is gonna be traded? Is it all on account of whatever single rumor is going around? His position on the team to me looks very secure, he's the glue that holds the bottom six together, he has a nice contract and Maurice loves him.

I don't know who else to pencil in for a trade outside of Trouba, there's no way to know who goes with him in a trade and I don't see a trade being built around any other player right now. Perreault and Kulikov are the two most likely but neither have good contracts for what they bring, especially Kulikov being so injury prone and both have a Modified NTC, tho only 5 teams for Perreault and 6 for Kulikov but it's still there.

Jimby

Reformed Optimist
Nov 5, 2013
Winnipeg
I had been on the "trade Perreault bandwagon" for the last year or two but have changed my mind. The teams that did the best in the first couple of rounds of the playoffs were those that had the most players who had positive corsi during the regular season. That makes Perreault a keeper for me now.

Teemusalami204

Jul 30, 2014
Winnipeg
I had been on the "trade Perreault bandwagon" for the last year or two but have changed my mind. The teams that did the best in the first couple of rounds of the playoffs were those that had the most players who had positive corsi during the regular season. That makes Perreault a keeper for me now.

Does corsi acknowledge slashing a d man in head in the playoffs ? Or any of his other stupid penalties every playoff game?

Reactions: Tommigun

MardyBum

Jul 4, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I really don't see the Flyers pull the trigger on that one. They have Myers, Sanheim and even Morin healthy? Added to Ghost and Provorov I don't see a reason bto trade Patrick for Trouba.

Morin is meh, Sanheim is a LHD who they had to play on the offside because of lack of good RHD, and Myers is a Niku level prospect. Ghost and Provorov are LHD also.

Their best RHS dman is Gudas currently who's one year away from UFA.

Fletcher has his marching orders to compete now. If they sign Hayes they have their top 6 C's set. Trading a third line C for a top pairing RHD is a "compete now" move. Philly ownership is impatient, that's why Hextall got canned despite a good draft history.

I think they're very interested in Trouba but would obviously rather trade for him around 11OA+ rather than Patrick. We'll see though, I'm hoping Hayes signs there and improves their C depth.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad