Who can't win the Cup next season?

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
We're over a year out from this happening, but this is a thread to make predictions and look back on to see how it went.

The object is to name as many teams as you are confident cannot win the Stanley Cup for the 2024-25 season. If you aren't confident about what will happen, you can name only a few teams. If you are confident only a couple teams can win the Stanley Cup 13 months from now, you can name a lot of teams. How confident are you in your predictions?

The person to name the most teams that doesn't name the eventual winner wins, but a fun exercise for everyone nonetheless.

DitchMarner

It's time.
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Every team in the League except the following:

Florida Panthers
New York Rangers
Carolina Hurricanes
Dallas Stars
Colorado Avalanche
Edmonton Oilers

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Every team in the League except the following:

Florida Panthers
New York Rangers
Carolina Hurricanes
Dallas Stars
Colorado Avalanche
Edmonton Oilers

LA need to be on your list… “it was right there” according to Luc in assessing our series against Edmonton…. The guys our president and seems to have a say in trades and what system we run, so he must know what he’s talking about!!!

God, it’s embarrassing!!!!

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Wouldn't it be so much easier to just list the teams that can? I don't think most people's lists will realistically be greater than 10.
Are you kidding I can name 20 really easily that won't win the SC next year.

wait I think you are saying that only 10 teams could realistically win the SC next year right?

Then every team not named Dallas, Vegas, Florida and Carolina is my list.

Other 28 teams can't win next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad