Who’s the Biggest Bozo in the NHL?

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
1702865975566.jpeg

guessing this has already been done...or something like it.

LuckyDay

Mar 25, 2011
The Uncanny Valley
The version I knew was in the 80's.
In the Pacific Northwest there was no Bozos, only JP Patches. Am I right, Patches Pals?

fun fact: JP Patches was at Krusty the Clown's comeback special (read the credits from that episode). He was an inspiration for Krusty and may have inspired the image of Krusty smoking a butt offstage while the cameras weren't rolling.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
In the Pacific Northwest there was no Bozos, only JP Patches. Am I right, Patches Pals?

fun fact: JP Patches was at Krusty the Clown's comeback special (read the credits from that episode). He was an inspiration for Krusty and may have inspired the image of Krusty smoking a butt offstage while the cameras weren't rolling.

..man, it’s like all the words are in the right order, but I have no idea what the f*** I just read.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Or you can tell who has watched the thuggery that team continually displays. Not sure that fits with the thread theme of bozos but I get the OPs point.
And of course it’s amplified when teams meet in the playoffs, sure.

I think if you did a poll on dirtiest team the panthers would have a good chance of winning. Good team no doubt….but there are some greasy players over there.
Lmao, I love that we’re suddenly some “dirty, thuggish” team, especially coming from a Bruins fan. I was always nervous about our guys coming out uninjured in the Chara-Lucic era. We were pillow soft forever and got run over. To go from Laus and Worrell to whatever tf was brutal. I’ll take being called dirty, you have to do what it takes to win in the playoffs.

Reactions: Amorgus

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
Lmao, I love that we’re suddenly some “dirty, thuggish” team, especially coming from a Bruins fan. I was always nervous about our guys coming out uninjured in the Chara-Lucic era. We were pillow soft forever and got run over. To go from Laus and Worrell to whatever tf was brutal. I’ll take being called dirty, you have to do what it takes to win in the playoffs.
I can’t deny the Bs of the era you speak were likely considered thugs by many. They were a really tough bunch to play against. Panthers are much like that, and my perspective is probably different of them than yours because of our respective fandom.

Reactions: Laus723 and BB79

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
Hellebucyk

ZddIXFW.png
The guy is a total Bozo, he’s the laziest goalie I’ve ever seen. He takes the dumbest penalties every game, sometimes while on the ice he’ll just stop and stand there staring into space. Last game Colorado dumped the puck in and Hellebuyck got to it but stopped and turned to look who was behind him and just stood still letting him take the puck. He purposely scored on his own net several times. He goes controller disconnected every other series, sometimes when he skates to the bench when there's a delayed penalty he’ll just stand there outside the bench staring at the other team for 20 seconds before getting on to the bench, so we’re playing with 5 men. Rick Bowness yells at him to get on the bench but he’s just staring into space and completely zoned out. He throws temper tantrums all the time, He’s the worst player on the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad