WHL Watchers

• Thread starter A Good Flying Bird*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Good Flying Bird*

Two recent Red Wings draftees are off to very nice starts.

Tell me what you think of forward Darren Helm and defenseman Jeff May.

Thanls

Transported Upstater

bump

(I have no idea about the answer, but I'll bump your thread.)

A Good Flying Bird*

TransportedUpstater said:
bump

(I have no idea about the answer, but I'll bump your thread.)

Thanks ...

Hey, does anyone watch WHL hockey, or what?

GBG BLEED BLUE

Jun 8, 2005
Saskatoon,Sask
www.whlfans.ca
TinCanCommunications said:
Hey, does anyone watch WHL hockey, or what?
Yes I do I like the WHL so much(as you can see my avatar is sort of a clue because it is a picture of the Saskatoon Blades Captain amd Boston 5th Round Draft Pick Wacey Rabbit and I am also an active member on the whlfans.ca message board) because saskatoon has a team and I can watch live hockey, about those two players Jeff May and Darren Helm, well since P.A is in the same division as Saskatoon then PA sees alot of saskatoon during the season and Saskatoon plays Medicine Hat a couple of times a season, I have only seen Medicine Hat once in the preseason and I think Darren Helm had a few points and he is a good player and Jeff May is also a very good player.

Last edited:

Greg7

Feb 5, 2004
Prince Albert was in town recently for me. May had an assist, and I did like his speed and he and Gauthier (who he was paired with) looked solid defensively. Both looked kind of slight and probably should add some strength, but they seemed pretty smart and kept the Giants to the outside. It was only one game and PA being in the East I only get to see them once a year, so I can't really tell you much more than that.

I barely know anything about Helm, other than he plays for Medicine Hat.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Can't comment on the other guy but I've seen May a few times (3 live, and a couple times on TV) and he's a good defenceman. Good size at 6'2'' and he knows how to quarterback a powerplay. If anythign though, he needs to add an edge to his game if he wants to be an NHLer - but if he does Detroit could have a steal on their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad