WHL issuing statement on incident involving Kevin Constantine

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Karma for busting out of Austria and his just recently signed contract. Another Babcock? The guy had baggage from his earlier stint in EVT. His last threads back to the bigs just snapped.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
Any idea what he did?
Transparency is not a trait of the DUB or CHL in general. This dinosaur finally got hit with the meteor.
Probably something stronger than " I ain't listening to that hee haw crap music " Wenatch is country territory I think. N , C, P, T, F or take your pick word no doubt. Conduct unbecoming. What a terrible way for the birth of a new franchise location. He'll schlepp back to Europe, probably part of the settlement - NDA - so no one will find out. Maybe there was no video evidence. Probably a boost to the team now, that the distraction is done.

jetsmooseice

Let Chevy Cook
Feb 20, 2020
To quote myself from the Jets subforum, The Pipeline Show podcast's sources allege that he was throwing around the n-word quite liberally around the dressing room. :facepalm:

To answer my own question from a couple of posts ago, I listened to The Pipeline Show. Guy Flaming (the host and PxP guy for the Edmonton Oil Kings) and Shawn Belle confirmed that Constantine dropped a bunch of n-bombs. Like not once, but repeatedly.

You can hear the segment here:
I guess some of the old guard don't understand that this sort of thing is no longer tolerable? (Not that it ever should have been, but still.) How out of touch do you have to be not to realize this?

Good for the players for calling this BS out.

I guess there's always the KHL.

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021
To quote myself from the Jets subforum, The Pipeline Show podcast's sources allege that he was throwing around the n-word quite liberally around the dressing room. :facepalm:

KHL. Well if you're out of all other options....
Vlad will consider it a win.

Last edited:

BE Friend

Jul 16, 2021

So it was the music after all..... Now if it was Beastie Boys it might have been different .

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad