• Yannick Weber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxime Legace

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I love the Pontus Aberg vote…outside of best name on the list, I can’t imagine a reason anyone would select him on a list…

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
You could be right but I think ZAR is an analytics front office dream.

I still think ZAR is the safest bet

ZAR, Tanev or Petts seem like the players they’ll go for. Either way McCann being unprotected by Leafs makes that trade look a hell of a lot better. And if we lose any of the three above we had a pretty good ED.

Reactions: Empoleon8771

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Id pick tanev just to help build a personality the fans could get behind

Reactions: Gurglesons

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
I think it will be Zucker, but I'm hoping for Pettersson. Awful contract for a 3rd pairing Dman.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
I think it may be Petts given the lack of established defensemen.
Said the same thing last night.

Lots of good options in the top nine for Seattle. Not many on defense. And they can put a fourth line together with the handful of teams that don't offer much.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
Voted for ZAR but if they have the cap space and are allowed to trade Tanev to a team that has enough cap space and clearly can make a run for a Stanley Cup then it will be Tanev. Don't know how the rules work ..sorry..

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I don’t see why Seattle would pick a fourth line, likely overpaid player. Pens’ fans are delusional when it comes to our hardworking, skill-less fourth line. ZAR scored 1 goal over his last 20+ regular season games. Dude vanished offensively. Guys like that are a dime a dozen, and likely are half the price.

Hell, grab Tanev and retain some salary and flip him at the deadline or do the same with Zucker. Ronny will never get a call about ZAR.

Last edited:

Sideline

May 23, 2004
If I were them my order of preference would be Tanev, ZAR, Pettersson, and then Zucker. Tanev is better than ZAR and the other two cost too much.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
My objective gut says ZAR. My subjective, biased heart wants to say Zucker.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I don’t see why Seattle would pick a fourth line, likely overpaid player. Pens’ fans are delusional when it comes to our hardworking, skill-less fourth line. ZAR scored 1 goal over his last 20+ regular season games. Dude vanished offensively. Guys like that are a dime a dozen, and likely are half the price.

Hell, grab Tanev and retain some salary and flip him at the deadline or do the same with Zucker. Ronny will never get a call about ZAR.

Yeah, I have to agree. I think people are way too heavy on public analytics to think ZAR would be their go to with Zucker and even Pettersson available. The only reason it makes sense is if they are hitting high cap stuff on other teams.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
I'll guess Zar but it's hard to tell. Hopefully it's Zucker or Pettersson (for cap relief purposes). Tanev is the only guy I really don't want to lose but there's a real chance he could be the pick too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad