Which team has the least heart?

Which current team in the league disappoints the most and does not come through in big moments? Let'

• Toronto

• Buffalo

• Winnipeg

• Columbus

• Vancouver

• Calgary

• Edmonton

• Montreal

• Ottawa

• New Jersey

• Dallas

• Nashville

• Minnesota

• Anaheim

• San Jose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
There has been a few noteworthy collapses from teams that were expected to do a lot better than their end of the year points total ended up at. Take away injuries as a reason and let's discuss which team in the last three years has been the most disappointing. I started this poll because I honestly couldn't decide between the Leafs and San Jose. The more I started to think about it the more teams I added to the list...lol.

Fire away!

Semoner403

Feb 20, 2006
calgary
Flames fan voting for Calgary.

Never like to be negative about my beloved hometown team but there is no denying the compete level in the flames locker room outside of a few guys is pathetic.

both calgary and Toronto and terribly underachieving this year. These teams should be much much better.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Right now, the fact that the Leafs lost to a zamboni driver makes me vote them. Team with Matthews, Tavares and Marner should score 10 goals against a goalie of that level. Managin two goals in half a game is downright pathetic.

Still like Matthews as a player though.

Svencouver

Apr 8, 2015
Vancouver
Toronto seems to have the most untimely moments of gutless failure and have one of the most pathetic performances in NHL history under their belt, Calgary has struggled to dig themselves out of their rut and be a team all season, and who knows what sort of horrible rot infests San Jose.

Ill mention that my team, the Canucks, are really hot and cold. They rarely ever play all 3 periods and have blown a f***load of comfortable leads for no real reason, or have otherwise just left Markstrom hanging out to dry. They have a hard time maintaining a consistent well spirited effort, but when it does show up, its Tampa levels of dominant with their relatively deep offense running through Hughes and being backstopped by Markstrom. I definitely wouldn't put them in the same tier as Toronto, Calgary, or SJ, but I would like to see them find a way to pull together and stop getting so complacent when they go up

King 88

Mar 5, 2010
Toronto would be easy pick now but gonna go with SJ. Feels like group of random mercenaries failing year after year when it matters the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad