Which team do you associate Zach Parise with?

Which team do you associate Zach Parise with?

• Total voters

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Devils for sure.

Sure, he spent more time in Minny and he and Suter will always be remembered for their crazy contracts there (and the buyouts), but he started with the Devils and that's where his career peaked. Aside from Ovechkin he was arguably the best left winger in the game for a couple of years.

Unfortunately he was never quite the same after the knee injury. I think he'd eventually be a HHOF'er if not for that. I love that he's still hanging in there though, and wish he'll somehow win a cup before he calls it quits.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Parise was quietly a very good/great player for a bit of time in New Jersey. Seemed like his knee got in the way of an awesome career

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Devils for sure.

Sure, he spent more time in Minny and he and Suter will always be remembered for their crazy contracts there (and the buyouts), but he started with the Devils and that's where his career peaked. Aside from Ovechkin he was arguably the best left winger in the game for a couple of years.

Unfortunately he was never quite the same after the knee injury. I think he'd eventually be a HHOF'er if not for that. I love that he's still hanging in there though, and wish he'll somehow win a cup before he calls it quits.

I agree, but he had an excellent career. He still managed over 400 goals and 800 points which is better than the vast majority of players who have a career in the NHL.

But, with perfect health I think he could have eclipsed 500 goals and 1,000 points.

Jerzey Devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
Jun 11, 2010
St. Augustine, FL
Minnesota

1657023964584.gif

Reactions: Hisch13r

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad