Which Skater is Most Important to Re-sign This Summer?

Who is Most Important To Re-Sign.

• Gaudreau

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Johansson

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Reaves

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
just so im clear zucker 27G (any drunk at the bar can do that) and mojo scores 19G and most of you think at the same price mojo would be better? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beam me up scotty, there's no intelligent life down here! for 2 mill each why not both?

I doubt MoJo played with anyone of Malkin's caliber though. I also don't think Zucker would be as good with Boldy either.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
do the math the best season mojo had 24G; zucker 27G last year and 33G career best wtf is hands of stone? ps goals win games in case you don't understand hockey!

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
just so im clear zucker 27G (any drunk at the bar can do that) and mojo scores 19G and most of you think at the same price mojo would be better? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beam me up scotty, there's no intelligent life down here! for 2 mill each why not both?
Play style matters...

Zucker is north south with a shot. Wild don't really play that way anymore with boldy and kaprizov. They are east west with a puck drop on half entries.

He doesn't fit

Reactions: MK9 and TaLoN

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
And tell me what he did in the two years previous, when he wasn’t playing for a contract… 18, and 19 points, not goals?

Johansson is a better skater than Zucker, and has great chemistry with our young star winger. Why would you risk that?

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
And tell me what he did in the two years previous, when he wasn’t playing for a contract… 18, and 19 points, not goals?

Johansson is a better skater than Zucker, and has great chemistry with our young star winger. Why would you risk that?
Zucker is a non starter , injury prone and 1 dimensional and that dimension is fading fast. He is the classic example of a fast player who causes play to slow down. He isn’t a good passer and has stone hands

Reactions: NHL1674 and TaLoN

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
MoJo played with both Ovechkin and Nicklas Bäckström

I was specifically talking about this year though.

I'll admit I don't exactly follow Capitals close enough to know for sure but looks like he spent most of his ice time with the likes of Eller, Mantha and Oshie.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
I was specifically talking about this year though.

I'll admit I don't exactly follow Capitals close enough to know for sure but looks like he spent most of his ice time with the likes of Eller, Mantha and Oshie.
You´re probably right, just saw he had 13 PP points this year so I assumed he played on the Caps PP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad