Which Players Will Play Their First Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
from the jackets. picard should be a reg. brule at the least should get a trial at the beg. ok tollefsen will be a call up at some point. thats all i can think of for now

turnbuckle*

Danis will strain his goin late in training camp, and Montreal will start 18-year-old Carey Price midway through October to give Theo a rest and Price some work.

Price impresses and never goes back to junior, except to lead Canada to gold in the WJC.

Halak stars in Hamilton, Danis is dealt for a top three defenceman.

One can wish

prevail

Jan 3, 2004
Montreal
Visit site
turnbuckle said:
Danis will strain his goin late in training camp, and Montreal will start 18-year-old Carey Price midway through October to give Theo a rest and Price some work.

Price impresses and never goes back to junior, except to lead Canada to gold in the WJC.

Halak stars in Hamilton, Danis is dealt for a top three defenceman.

One can wish
If only but playing Price would bust him better then Roseanne busts out of her shirt

HughJass*

Cam Ward will definitely be the backup tender in Carolina, and might get his shot should Martin Gerber fails. This guy is the real deal.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
In Anaheim I'm pretty sure Getzlaf will have a spot. After not qualyfing Skoula it's more than a possibility to see Popovic and Smid in the lineup as well.

equipe

Jun 13, 2005
Toronto
Steen should see his first NHL action at some point this season with the Leafs. Not sure about any others.

MAF

Feb 22, 2005
For the Penguins besides Crosby:

Evgeny Malkin and Ryan Whitney

Gags1288

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
In Philly, Carter and Richards will definately play their first game. Umberger and/or Eager could play their first game this season as well.

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
NJDevils#4 said:
For the Devils...I know Parise will others that might see limited action that have yet to play an NHL game :

Vrana
Zajac
Voros

I don't think you'll see Zajac signed in time for him to play in Albany this year.. and I can't see him doing a sign-at-year's-end-and-play-right-away if they didn't do it with Parise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad