Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
simple question

three trade offers

The trade Chia Pet took
One that has been reported for awhile concerning Subban
and the one I speculated on since I came back from Russia(and yes the flame JTS game is expected in the comments)

pole/poll

Hall for Larsson
Leon D, Nurse, 4th overall and another asset for Subban
Hall and Klefbom for Hamonic, Strome and a 1st rounder

as of right now I can nail down a concrete trade offer or ask about any of the minny players and the only one I can find from the ducks has the Oilers taking on Fowler==but I do not trust the source

**BTW for those asking about where I am getting the NYI trade--the same person told me Former Sens coach Dave Cameron will be in Vancouver either as an assistant or associate coach--that is the only evidence I can provide as how accurate the info maybe***

Last edited:

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
As much as I like Subban, the Larsson deal is the best.
Oilers get younger and bigger. And he is signed for 5 seasons,
Bergeron would have fleeced Edmonton and then you're stuck with PK's salary, no thanks

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
When I first checked my phone I saw "The Edmonton Oilers have traded Taylor Hall or the New..."

I first thought to myself "aw **** we actually traded Hall for Hamonic?!" then I saw Larsson and was immediately relieved. So definitely Larsson over Hamonic but I would've prefered Subban regardless of the price.

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I said in GreatKeith's thread that I think these are all bs false equivalencies, but of the options I still take Subban. Norris winner or dude who's scored a career high 24 pts. HMM.

plikestechno

Mar 14, 2008
The Larsson trade is the best one thats why we took it. Islanders always wanted a D back for Hamonic. I like Larsson better than Dumba or Fowler. He bring what we need.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad