Line Combos: Which Mtl Canadiens players do you dont’ want to see for the next 2023-2024 season?

Which players You don’t want to see next season?

• Hoffman

Votes: 124 69.7%
  • Edmundson

Votes: 60 33.7%
  • Gurianov

Votes: 52 29.2%
  • Drouin

Votes: 154 86.5%
  • Dvorak

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • Pitlick

Votes: 89 50.0%
  • Allen

Votes: 42 23.6%
  • Wideman

Votes: 124 69.7%
  • Armia

Votes: 120 67.4%
  • Belzile

Votes: 33 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
The only player I don’t want to see is Hoffman I trade him for future considerations.
Edmundson should get traded at the draft.

Drouin/ Gurianov likely won’t get resign

Pezz/Pitlick/ Ylonen Wideman Belzile are AHL and have 0 value.

Allen, Dvorak and Armia are not blocking anyone and can be good depth player/ could have some value at some point.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
We seriously have people coming in here clamouring to get rid of Pezzetta when Jo “Charmin” Drouin got paid 5.5 million dollars to score 2 goals this year?

f*** outta here with that garbage.

Habby Patty

May 7, 2018
Ontario
Litteral what
He is the laziest, most low iq, and most annoying player I’ve ever watched. I’ll never forget in 2018/2019 when Habs were pushing for a playoff spot in the last few games and in a shootout where Tatar needed to score to keep his team alive, he had a god awful through the legs attempt that didn’t come close to going in and the Habs lost. Extremely overrated player with no fight and is happy to go out there and do the absolute minimum to keep his spot and collect his check. Gets lucky on most if not all of his points.

sbhatt

Nov 10, 2015
I really want dead weight Armia and Wideman gone, but the one that MUST be gone for me to continue to be a fan of this team is Drouin.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
He is the laziest, most low iq, and most annoying player I’ve ever watched. I’ll never forget in 2018/2019 when Habs were pushing for a playoff spot in the last few games and in a shootout where Tatar needed to score to keep his team alive, he had a god awful through the legs attempt that didn’t come close to going in and the Habs lost. Extremely overrated player with no fight and is happy to go out there and do the absolute minimum to keep his spot and collect his check. Gets lucky on most if not all of his points.
Drouin says hi

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Lazy and lucky no IQ player was consistently having high danger shot assists for 3 years on top of great transition metrics.

Your view is heavily clouded by heavy confirmation bias.

(just to add : I'm not saying he was the most intense player ever or that he didn't have his struggles in the playoffs)

Last edited:

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I keep Belle Zeal.

Gurianov and Pitlick, I don't care/mind. They could fill jerseys, I guess.

Edmunston is old but I still think he can have his use as a old school hard to play against D.

The rest I would get rid of if I can. Even Allen. Montanbeault is our number goalie and second guy should be a prospect.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
In order of GTFOutness:

1. Armia
2. Drouin
3. Wideman
4. Gurianov
5. Hoffman
6. Pitlick

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Drouin, Armia and Wideman must go, there is no point in keeping either one of them. It would be great to move Dvorak, Hoffman and Gallagher as well but it's probably not happening. This franchise is still in a mess and while the younger guys have shown flashes of becoming good NHL players, a part of one season is not enough time to judge what they will become. We are in for a few hundred more games of what we have seen this season and it will be tough to stomach.

Reactions: Runner77

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I actively don't want to see Drouin, Armia, and Hoffman and I passively don't want to see everybody else + Brandon Gallagher.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Assuming the UFAs are not getting a new deal( Belzile, maybe ?) , Armia and Hoffman would be my hope. I want a team that's hard to play against every night and these two are about as far away from that as you can get. Put literally any kid in their place and we're already that much better. Edmundson I could see starting the season if HuGo isn't getting the right offer this summer.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Kovacevic
He is playing 18-19 minutes/nights and remains to be +3, on a bad team. 14 pts as stay at home dman. You can dislike this player, but with his low cap hit for 3 years. I’m sure Hugues could grab a 2nd round pick for him.

Personnally, I votes Hoffman, Drouin, pitlick, eddy, armia, it needs to go.

Reactions: dcyhabs

_habsfan9

Nov 26, 2005
for me its gotta be hoffman, never liked the guy from day one. Too bad he will be on the team next year with that bergey special he got

WatchfulElm

Former "Domi a favor"
Jan 31, 2007
Rive-Sud
Really hoping not seeing them next season :
1- Armia
2- Wideman
3- Dvorak
4- Drouin

AHL bound :
- Pitlick

I don't mind a 1 year "show me something" contract :
- Gurianov

I don't mind keeping them until the trade deadline but won't cry if they're gone :
- Hoffman
- Edmundson
- Allen

Stuck with him :
- Gallagher

Earned a spot as the 12th-13th forward :
- Belzile

Reactions: 26Mats and Hins77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad