• Canes vs Isles

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Bruins vs Leafs

Votes: 25 20.2%

• Total voters

ACLEVERNAME

schadenfreude
Jan 6, 2010
They've all been somewhat disappointing tbh. Just lacking a lot of that 'flair' that I'm looking for in NHL Playoff Hockey. Lot of the teams that missed the cut were putting up better efforts and more entertaining games down the stretch. Ottawa - Detroit would be fire right now imo

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Haven't seen any real bad blood from any series' yet tbh which is a big part of what makes the playoffs more exciting IMO.

But I think the reality is that teams just know the value and importance of staying cool and not letting things get out of hand these days. The importance of every game, staying healthy, not getting suspended, etc.

Bobby Holik agent

erudite free agency sci-fi
Oct 17, 2002
LOL2.png

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Haven't seen any real bad blood from any series' yet tbh which is a big part of what makes the playoffs more exciting IMO.

But I think the reality is that teams just know the value and importance of staying cool and not letting things get out of hand these days. The importance of every game, staying healthy, not getting suspended, etc.
Rangers-Caps is a really nasty series so far

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
East just has mismatches all over the place. Nobody would be surprised to see 3 sweeps.
Toronto-Boston seems like a proper series that will go the distance.

In the West:
Nobody really cares for the LA-Oiler series.
It's the trilogy neither fanbase asked for.

Canucks losing Demko makes that series kinda bleak for Vancouver.

Nobody likes Vegas, so them beating the Stars would be pretty shitty and predictable at the same time. Sure even if it's "legal" it's just sort of shitty to watch play out.

The only actual series in the West is Jets-Avs. And that's largely because the Avs have solved Hellebyuck.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Dallas-Vegas for me because I think the winner takes the Cup
Dallas-yes I see them having a good chance at winning the cup IF Jake starts playing better.

Vegas-They are clearly injured and running on fumes. I'd be stunned if they beat Dallas, Colorado (I think will beat Winnipeg), and likely Vancouver in in three straight series.

In the East, Florida is the best team imo. They have the best goalie and forwards. They have experience now.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
They've all been somewhat disappointing tbh. Just lacking a lot of that 'flair' that I'm looking for in NHL Playoff Hockey. Lot of the teams that missed the cut were putting up better efforts and more entertaining games down the stretch. Ottawa - Detroit would be fire right now imo

People expect the switch to flip from game 81 to game 1 doesn't work that way. Every year the best hockey is later in each series.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad