Which Game Will You Be Watching Tonight?

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
It will actually be both for me since I'm going to a bar and they will no doubt be showing both.

But I'm there to watch the Canada game, with 60% of my focus going to them, so for the purposes of the poll I voted Canada.

suddeninterest

Aug 19, 2014
I can watch the Oil 82+ times a year. Canada-US? Once, maybe twice with luck. And in the Gold Medal game at the WJC. It's been 6-7 years. Easy choice.

The funny thing is that I've actually been more interested in the US team this year because of Caleb Jones. I obviously want Canada to win Gold tonight but would also be extremely happy if Jones had a 25 minute monster game.

djdub

This Space for Rent
Oct 1, 2011
Calgary, AB
Not too interested in Canada this year at the WJHC. I have only watched bits here and there. Possibly because I'm still so pissed about Barzal not being an Oiler.

The Canada game will be on record, I'll be watching the Oilers chase that playoff spot.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Last game Canada Sweden was the first game this tourney i really thought was entertaining.

Tonight should be good but outside the odd stinker I prefer nhl hockey over all others.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
Depends what version of the Oilers show up.

If it's the team that played Columbus I'll be watching the WJC game.
Watching players that give a crap is always more fun. Think I'll watch it regardless.

I'll give the Oilers credit for having more players that give a crap then past years.
But there's still too many I go through the motions checkers on the team.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
Not too interested in Canada this year at the WJHC. I have only watched bits here and there. Possibly because I'm still so pissed about Barzal not being an Oiler.

The Canada game will be on record, I'll be watching the Oilers chase that playoff spot.

I'm not particularly interested in Canada this year mostly cause I'm not particularly high on most of the players on this years roster, WJC player quality in general seems to be lower this year than most.

Also why focus on Barzal, I'd take 4 of the 5 players drafted after him over him (Kyle Connor, Thomas Chabot, Joel Eriksson-Ek, & Colin White), I also got the impression from little leaks in our media (Stauffer and the like) that Barzal likely wouldn't of been our go to choice there anyways.

I will watch the Oilers live and record the WJC game as well.

seadog

Nov 8, 2005
Canada game because oilers game black out here and don't have android box in garage

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Easy choice for me: juniors. I've lost virtually all interest in the Oilers and forgot they were playing. I'm hoping that Jones plays an outstanding 28 minutes but that Canada wins handily.

Mcnofool6110

Re-defining Rock Bottom since '07
Dec 7, 2011
Sydney
Davidson not playing tonight... If Gryba plays, I'll probably devote all my attention to the Canada-US game. If Oesterle plays, maybe i'll take a second or two to catch up with EDM.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
I have zero interest in the Canada game or the World Juniors this year. I'll definitely be watching the Oilers game.

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
First year in a long time that I didn't catch WJC fever, but I also kind of hate the Oilers right now.

I'll likely start watching the Oilers game and see how long I last.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad