• Patrick Kane

• Brian Leetch

• Chris Chelios

Results are only viewable after voting.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Let's say you will start up a new NHL team and you could get one of these players in their prime (disregarding their age right now)

Which one would you pick?

MacMacandBarbie

Dec 9, 2019
And before I let you go, to those newer fans at home, just in a few words , what can you tell us about the Brian Leetch, mac?
Guy was amazing, there was really no weaknesses to his game in my opinion. His star doesn’t shine quite the same as others on his level unfortunately cause there was nothing otherworldly about any particular part of his game, however.

Reactions: Play

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Guy was amazing, there was really no weaknesses to his game in my opinion. His star doesn’t shine quite the same as others on his level unfortunately cause there was nothing otherworldly about any particular part of his game, however.
Thanks Mac

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
100% see : grieg

It's tough to be Coffee today after Greig insulted you and your whole family.

jU.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5minutemajor

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
It's tough to be Coffee today after Greig insulted you and your whole family.

View attachment 817936
nah Greig’s a class act, plays with an edge but he’s a good kid. Really you’re the one crying and upset over me expressing my opinion on an incident.

Keep it classy, buck naked.

Also the show that’s in your profile picture is not even funny

Last edited:

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
nah Greig’s a class act, plays with an edge but he’s a good kid. Really you’re the one crying and upset over me expressing my opinion on an incident.

Or maybe you’re just mad I insulted your whole family for 2 whole years ? @Buck Naked Yeah that’s what I thought.

Keep it classy, buck naked.

Also the show that’s in your profile picture is not even funny

When your opinion is that a player shooting the puck into the net deserves a cross check to the face.. Well, then your opinion is shit and you should take a step back and evaluate who you are as a person.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
When your opinion is that a player shooting the puck into the net deserves a cross check to the face.. Well, then your opinion is shit and you should take a step back and evaluate who you are as a person.
Agreed. Dick move by Greig, but to hell with that bush league cross check by Rielly to the face.
If Rielly had dropped the gloves and let Greig defend himself I’d be completely on board. Cross checking him in the head out of the blue is a p***y move

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
Agreed. Dick move by Greig, but to hell with that bush league cross check by Rielly to the face.
If Rielly had dropped the gloves and let Greig defend himself I’d be completely on board. Cross checking him in the head out of the blue is a p***y move

Reacting with violence in any way to how someone shoots the puck into the open net is a p***y move. These are grown ass men. Supposed to be, at least.

Reactions: Play

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Reacting with violence in any way to how someone shoots the puck into the open net is a p***y move. These are grown ass men. Supposed to be, at least.
What would you have done? Chirp Greig and tell him to keep his head up next game? Or would you have just take it.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
What would you have done? Chirp Greig and tell him to keep his head up next game? Or would you have just take it.

I would have done nothing. I don't see a difference in this goal from any of the others scored during last night's game. If you're frustrated that your team is losing then take it out on a water bottle. Maybe even break your stick. But if you feel like you gotta take it out on another person then you're sick in the head.

Reactions: 5minutemajor

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
I would have done nothing. I don't see a difference in this goal from any of the others scored during last night's game. If you're frustrated that your team is losing then take it out on a water bottle. Maybe even break your stick. But if you feel like you gotta take it out on another person then you're sick in the head.
I don’t think Rielly is sick in the head, but I do understand what you are saying @Buck Naked

Also I don’t Rielly personally either , so who the hell knows

Last edited:

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Is there something wrong with picking Matthews?

Leetch was my favorite defenseman as a kid and Kane’s stickhandling was at best truly magical. But I would take Matthews over them easily.
Nothing wrong with picking Matthews, I’m applauding you. He’s the number 1 option for a reason

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad