Which 6 d-men would you dress?

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
People not voting Sal, seem to not realize that we need him for the PK and in defensive situations. As far as I'm considered there is 3 spots between Merrill, Larsson, Gelinas and Severson. Voted Severson as not playing along with Harrold of course.

aqsw

PM
Dec 11, 2004
Winnipeg
I think it's time for Larsson to ask for a trade. He's been a good soldier, but he doesn't have a position with the devils as long as pdb is here. Let the kid have a chance to make some money elsewhere.

Last edited:

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I think it's time for Larsson to ask for a trade. He's been a good soldier, but he doesn't have a position with the devils as long as pdb is here. Let the kid have a chance to make some money elsewhere.

There's no way he's worth more in a trade at this point, and Lou's said repeatedly that he doesn't want to give up on any defensemen too early (or something to that effect). As much as I'd like to see Larsson get a chance ANYwhere, it just doesn't make sense for Lou to do that right now.

MoonDragn

Mar 28, 2007
Maryland
People not voting Sal, seem to not realize that we need him for the PK and in defensive situations. As far as I'm considered there is 3 spots between Merrill, Larsson, Gelinas and Severson. Voted Severson as not playing along with Harrold of course.

I'm sorry. Sal doesn't make that big of a difference in the PK and defensive situations. At this point Severson is better than he is on both counts.

Tretyak 20

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site

Sal totally sucks in every situation. At this point he's basically our 8th best D behind Larsson and Harrold. Literally the only thing he did well last night was tie up guys who weren't moving - and he wasn't even very good at that. His lack of speed is horrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad