Pre-Game Talk: Where to Watch Rangers Playoffs in Los Angeles?

nyrangers25

Dec 22, 2011
Hey Guys,

I'll be in LA for the first two games of the Pittsburgh series. Was wondering if you had any good recommendations of places to watch the games? (hopefully with some other Ranger fans)

Thanks

Darren

nyrangers25

Dec 22, 2011
Thanks! Was thinking there could be some NYC based fans who have been to LA before and has some good recommendations.

Ranger35

Proud of NYR
Sep 2, 2006
NV
www.hockeyarena.net
Thanks! Was thinking there could be some NYC based fans who have been to LA before and has some good recommendations.

I had to move to Las Vegas for the duration of the playoffs (CURSES!) due to work, so I won't be around MSG sadly. I'm in the same boat, nyrangers25, will probably have to relay on streams / nbc sports for my fix.

Before this move I never realized how sucky it is missing the first period, and sometimes more because the game starts while you're still at work.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
I had to move to Las Vegas for the duration of the playoffs (CURSES!) due to work, so I won't be around MSG sadly. I'm in the same boat, nyrangers25, will probably have to relay on streams / nbc sports for my fix.

Before this move I never realized how sucky it is missing the first period, and sometimes more because the game starts while you're still at work.

A few years ago, I had to go to San Francisco for a week for work during the first week of the NFL season and when the US played Mexico in a World Cup Qualifier. Really strange leaving work out there a little after 5 and heading for a beer with the Monday Night game on where it's already night. It's really strange.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad