Where to watch Game 1?

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
Well I just went to order a couple of tickets for the Whiteout street party, and...poof! All gone. I can't believe it. I mean I have been in Alberta for the past decade, but I could always get into the Oilers square no problem. Now what....lol.

Is there an alternative place downtown to watch the game, or should I check online for Whiteout party tickets?

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Well I just went to order a couple of tickets for the Whiteout street party, and...poof! All gone. I can't believe it. I mean I have been in Alberta for the past decade, but I could always get into the Oilers square no problem. Now what....lol.

Is there an alternative place downtown to watch the game, or should I check online for Whiteout party tickets?
Portage and Main! Bring your stick!

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
I would 2nd party in the plaza. Lots of great food options and ability to watch the game outdoors with a big crowd. Tickets are only $20 and still available.

I see game ticket holders have access this year.

WpgSteve

Nov 5, 2018
I'd think any bar downtown near the arena would be a good time for the game. Shark Club or Browns would be my choice, but there are lots of other options.

Reactions: Channelcat

Jets4Life

Dec 25, 2003
Westward Ho, Alberta
I was so looking fwd to attending my first Whiteout party. If anyone has any extra tickets to the party or knows of someone selling, feel free to DM me. Failing that, it's party at the plaza

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad