Where to get 80's style devils green pants shell?

Lou's Koolaid

I live here
Jan 12, 2007
KWT660
I don't if their in business any more but, if they are check out Mei -Grey group. They had a war house in Branchburg NJ. They used to have stuff like that when I went. There I got my Christmas era game women's there. You can even try stuff in to see if it fits lol!

MullerBrotenVerbeek

Aug 2, 2013
Tried MeiGray, no dice. They said they've never gotten them in. I wonder why almost no "pattern" shells are available for purchase anywhere online, only solid colors.

waltdorholt

Dec 3, 2008
Tried MeiGray, no dice. They said they've never gotten them in. I wonder why almost no "pattern" shells are available for purchase anywhere online, only solid colors.

I could get them made through a supplier of mine, though they require a 12 piece minimum, and I think they start around $40 a piece. These would be heavy nylon breezer shells not the actual padded hockey pants.

But they coulod reproduce the same patern as the old 80's version that they wore

Zelmo

Jun 18, 2012
Woodstock, GA
Speaking of old time gear, anyone know where I can get a Utica Devils hat? I found a guy online, bought it but he refunded my $$$ with no explanation as to why.

MullerBrotenVerbeek

Aug 2, 2013
I could get them made through a supplier of mine, though they require a 12 piece minimum, and I think they start around $40 a piece. These would be heavy nylon breezer shells not the actual padded hockey pants.

But they coulod reproduce the same patern as the old 80's version that they wore

If you can find 11 other guys, I'm in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad