"...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bat

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
"...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

Get rid of this trash already.

-Signed,
Everyone

Reactions: Mantis

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
Should get rid of this subforum and all the trash posters that come with it. You're all literally children.
What's wrong with being a young man? I've been called by all sorts of older folks that despite being only 19 years of age, I am an "old-soul" and literally one of the wisest 19-years-olds they say they have likely ever met or ever will be meeting. I think that you should remove the biased hate that you have stored up deep within the interior of your heart and find ways to better celebrate the lives of the people living around you.

Thanks.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Still curious as to which formerly banned poster Crypto is.

Which is all the more hilarious to call people children when you yourself got removed from a hockey message board lmfao

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Still curious as to which formerly banned poster Crypto is.

Which is all the more hilarious to call people children when you yourself got removed from a hockey message board lmfao
Don't worry about my life, and I won't worry about yours.

Mr. Met

Nov 8, 2017
You brag/lie about being rich on the internet. That's all that needs to be said about you.
I have literally Million`s of dollar`s,, I`m literally Rich. :yo::yo: I`m literally so SucCessFul, I`ve made Million`s from my Busines`s`s, Investment`s, `n` Just plain Hard work, I`m literally Rich. :yo: I Never have 2 work again in my Life, But I Just may any`Way jus`t for the S`port of it, `n` 2 contribute an Positive Influen`ce on Society,,, I Have an Beautiful Wive, with Beautiful Feet, `n` I Gol`f 2-3 Time`s an Week.

Rt if Ur As SucCessFul As Me :yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo:

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
You're literally one of the worst idiots here. Not only are you incredibly unintelligent and unfunny... you're a no good ****ing liar.

Enjoy spending real money on fake money and honestly convincing yourself that you're "rich", lmfao.

What's eating you up buddy, let it all out. This is a safe zone for you, we can help.

Sep 19, 2008
"The entire time I knew SoupyFin, he only ever had one goal... to wipe out half the Lounge.."​

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad