Votes: 106 75.7%
  • Marleau - Bozak - Marner

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • JVR - Marleau - Marner

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
I am pleasantly surprised at the uptick in Martins performance. He should be rewarded.

New line proposal

Hyman Matthews Brown
Martin Nylander Marner
Marleau Kadri Komarov
JVR Bozak Kapanen
Leivo, Moore

I can't see any better way to make use of our players right now.

FabledKnight

Feb 20, 2008
Would be even worse than we are now

Disagree. We have right now 1 line that works. That's Matthew with Hymen and Nylander. What I propose is what Chicago and other teams do and Split the best 2 offensive forwards. Marleau with a quality playmaker like Nylander at centre would be amazing. Sould feel normal for Marleau. Kadri and JVR have chemistry. And Bozak and Komarov only getting 10 minutes would be a blessing.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Disagree. We have right now 1 line that works. That's Matthew with Hymen and Nylander. What I propose is what Chicago and other teams do and Split the best 2 offensive forwards. Marleau with a quality playmaker like Nylander at centre would be amazing. Sould feel normal for Marleau. Kadri and JVR have chemistry. And Bozak and Komarov only getting 10 minutes would be a blessing.

People around here think the idea is radical. Take a look at the thread I wrote about splitting them up and how I thought Nylander was starting stagnate on the line developmentally. It's easy mode, the two are so good they just casually skate around and Nylander find Matthews, gets his Apple, Matthews gets his goal and the rest of the team is burning around them.

FabledKnight

Feb 20, 2008
People around here think the idea is radical. Take a look at the thread I wrote about splitting them up and how I thought Nylander was starting stagnate on the line developmentally. It's easy mode, the two are so good they just casually skate around and Nylander find Matthews, gets his Apple, Matthews gets his goal and the rest of the team is burning around them.

I agree.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Look at the poster. You shouldn't expect anything less.

Pot meet kettle.

Although the fact that you think my opinion on Mitch two years ago is relevant today is well... pathetic to put it bluntly.

Mitch was pretty good last night though, so credit where credit is due. More nights like that should result in more W's. Which is the most important thing, and not some meaningless draft squabble from two years ago.

frizzer1

Oct 19, 2013
Marner has not played well so far this season, no question.
But if you look at the last 3 games he has 2 goalposts and a couple of great goaltender saves.....and still makes those pp passes usually to jvr , which haven't been converted.
Seems to me that if a couple of them had gone in people would be saying that he's back...
I think that one goal and the monkey will hop off his back and he'll be mitch ( pun intended) better..
Of course it depends on whether he gets linemates with skill...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad