OT: Where is S Bah??

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
You know I think about it sometimes. Fact is, unless he pops up, we'll never know. But there has been a global pandemic, and Baba was an older gentleman....

I guess nobody knew him outside of HF. I got a handful of you on Facebook, so you'll be able to organise the party when I finally kick the bucket.

I, of course, want the Habs to be my pallbearers, so they can let me down one more time...

*ducks rotten tomato*

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
Aww man. I never thought about it like this.

I always assume the younger ones are ruling the boards. While im relatively young, I could also be a father of 3. But then we've all been members of a online message board for 10+ years now.

I was watching a random game this month and Ive heard the name Leschyshyn called by the announcer. I thought to myself, what blast from the past! Curtis is on the coverage team or something.

His son Jake was playing!! Wtf.
Louis LeBlanc was 11 years ago!

We're all getting there.
But I digress.

Have you seen his last post? The guy was just great. Just kindness all the time. If he lives like that outside, his life must be the bomb lol.

Id rather imagine him on the beach somewhere, with a Habs tanktop sipping fruit juice.

Hed probably say the Habs will make the playoffs, dont worry!

What a weird tribute.

To S Bah.

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
Most of the time I recognize people by their avatar and not their name. I tried looking for one of his post but I haven't found anything :-/

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
You know I think about it sometimes. Fact is, unless he pops up, we'll never know. But there has been a global pandemic, and Baba was an older gentleman....

I guess nobody knew him outside of HF. I got a handful of you on Facebook, so you'll be able to organise the party when I finally kick the bucket.

I, of course, want the Habs to be my pallbearers, so they can let me down one more time...

*ducks rotten tomato*
Dude, that joke belongs to the Leaf Fans :laugh:

Reactions: Redux91

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Most of the time I recognize people by their avatar and not their name. I tried looking for one of his post but I haven't found anything :-/

I can't remember if he had one. The main thing I remember about him was the abuse of emojis at the end of all his posts :laugh:

I still remember the day when someone said that his nickname was hab S backwards. It blew my mind.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I don't know if he was sick... I did notice that he did not post anything since August 2020 and his account is now gone.
I don't know if I would put a lot into that. I found that being online during the early stages of the pandemic wasn't healthy for me mentally. I went as far as basically locking myself out of my user account here and a few other forums forever during that time as I found online message boards and similar were consuming too much of my time and my attention. I'm sure the pandemic made quite a few people re evaluate how they were spending their time and their lives.

If it wasn't for that stupid lucky streak by the Habs last spring I'd probably still locked out of my account, although it is SO much easier to browse when you're logged in.

catmanhabsfan

Jan 4, 2006
So..does anyone know if you don't log into an account for awhile does it get closed or needs to be actively closed by the user? I post once a year and been here since God knows when. Think I wasn't logged in for years at some point too. My account never got closed on me. Maybe he just decided to move on from the boards. He wqs suoer positive that guy one of the few names I recognize from over the years. I'll go with he closed it himself and moved on to other things and other priorities in life :)

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad