where do you guys go for the latest WWE news and spoilers and gossip?

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
Curious,

Where are the scoops?

I used to go on WrestlingForum to look for links to insider **** but got kind of soured on there because of all the politics and trolling by mods (can u believe i got IP banned because i said Roman Reigns is a fatty?)

but am definitely checking this place out for the newest news. any links provided i will rep when HFboards gets a repping system up and running :yo::yo::yo:

Last edited by a moderator:

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
WrestlingForum is a cancer on the internet. Please do not adopt the repping system, HF.

I just use Twitter, Rajah.com, the wrestling FB group I admin, here, and occasionally reddit.

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
honestly reddit is pretty good cause it aggregates news pretty quickly and anything worth knowing gets upvoted to the front

by the way MCG is mod here so insulting Reigns can get you banned here too :sarcasm:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
HF worships at the altar of Big Dave. Observer is almost all of ours major source of rumors and spoilers.

Some check out xageside or Reddit for stuff from other sources like Insider.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Mainly browse instagram feeds, Twitter headlines or YouTube video titles.
I never read further into it much, but allow the headlines as a way for myself to speculate on the likelihood.
Got a good number of correct stories this way actually.

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
Is there a designated "rumours" thread here on this board? I had a guy in a chat i frequent that had some pretty massive #toldits over the years, but he was only right like 90% or roughly half the time so I'm taking a lot of what he says with salt grains.

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
I go here and another forum.

That's it.

(Roman legit looks like he's gained a bit of weight tbh. Definite fatty in training)

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
honestly reddit is pretty good cause it aggregates news pretty quickly and anything worth knowing gets upvoted to the front

by the way MCG is mod here so insulting Reigns can get you banned here too :sarcasm:

I just tried to do the reddit thing the other day and tbh i can't figure it out. Probably the most hard to grasp format i have ever encountered but maybe I'm just not being patient enough. If someone told me who to follow on there i would never begin to know how to do it. I tried to ask some questions and ppl were really mean and condescending about it like I was putting them out!

tp71

Enjoy every sandwich
Feb 10, 2009
London
As most here, I use Wrestling Observer. I like listening to Bryan Alvarez and Mike Sempervive's radio show. Live Audio Wrestling is pretty good too.

That and here. The thing I figure, if the news has legs, the Observer will talk about it in some capacity and it will end up here in some capacity.

I used to listen to Cheap Heat, but David Shoemaker ended up leaving ESPN for the Ringer and I haven't listened to it since.

S A W F T*

WF is the worst. Unless you like white supremacy with your Pro Graps.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Big Money Meltz

l0jPJOI.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If you don't subscribe to any website, cageside seats does a good job rounding up most of the credible rumors, and then 6 months later they grade them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad