Where do visiting NHL teams stay in Calgary

RangerRebel25

Nov 18, 2021
My son and I are heading to Calgary next week to see the Flames take on the Blackhawks. My kid is a big Kane fan so he wanted to stay at the same hotel as the team and see if he could get an autograph. Any info on where they might stay?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
My buddy works at the Sheraton Eau Claire and says that teams often stay there. I think most teams have some kind of deal with one of the major hotel chains so I wouldn't know who Chicago has one with.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I've heard the Westin, Sheraton, and on some occasions the Delta (all downtown).

Failing that, you can always go to the Saddledome during practices (at least you used to be able to pre-COVID) and try to get autographs that way. I believe you can call the Saddledome to get practice times.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
My son and I are heading to Calgary next week to see the Flames take on the Blackhawks. My kid is a big Kane fan so he wanted to stay at the same hotel as the team and see if he could get an autograph. Any info on where they might stay?

Your best bet might be to send an email to one of their PR people, a few names you might want to find the linkedin profiles for:

Lauren Biehl
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Brian Dahm
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Brian Howe
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Rachel Stellfox
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Maybe these people can get you a scheduled autograph signing opportunity while their team is in town. Better than being essentially a stalker.

Reactions: Mazatt

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
My buddy works at the Sheraton Eau Claire and says that teams often stay there. I think most teams have some kind of deal with one of the major hotel chains so I wouldn't know who Chicago has one with.

The majority of the league stays at the Sheraton I think.
When I was working downtown this is where I’d see most of them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad