Where do the Wild go from here?

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
Parise Suter deals were a disaster. You can argue there was a few years of very good value for Suter. But 7 more years of 7.5 cap hit each? I can see this team being a bottom dweller over the next 5-7 years.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Haven't spent much time talking to Wild fans, have you? Nobody talks about Coyle as anything remotely close to untouchable! We've all been talking about being fed up with him and wanting to trade him all season long. The problem is, he's carrying less value now than ever, so as a primary trade piece, he's not going to return much. We're better off adding him in a package to up the return if we decide to trade someone like Spurgeon or Zucker instead.

Just going by the reactions in the trade section whenever he's brought up and the ask is usually makes me think "Really? for Coyle?"

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
I think next year they come very close to a playoff spot but don't make it. The following year they are one of the worst in the central but not the worst team in the league which happens for a few seasons, then they are a terrible team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad