Votes: 33 31.4%
  • 3rd/Wildcard (playoffs)

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • no playoffs

Votes: 10 9.5%

• Total voters

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
I see on the mainboards some people think Florida (2 great regular seasons in a row) are going to regress. I do not agree, Florida was the best team in the league before adding Giroux, losing 1 top 9 player (Mason Marchment) won't change that. Vegas also has Florida in the top 5 for the regular season and 4th highest CUp odds, so I know it's not just me being a fan. Let's vote on it

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just Habs fans trying to delude themselves into having 2 lotto picks at Bedard :laugh:

Is the first round pick Habs got unprotected? Damn, didn't know that. That's interesting if so.

Obviously odds of Panthers being in the running for Bedard are quite low, but never impossible.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's just Habs fans trying to delude themselves into having 2 lotto picks at Bedard :laugh:
Well so far only 2 people have voted them out of the playoffs. I think where they finish, most likely in the playoffs, will depend on which Bobrovsky shows up for the season.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Probably 3rd. I think all top 3 Atlantic teams got worse this offseason. I still think Tampa/Florida/Toronto will be the top 3 in some order.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
1.) Toronto
2.) Florida
3.) Tampa

Is how I see it playing out so I voted 2nd

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Probably 1st they are too talented to not be a juggernaut in the regular season at least and they are better than Toronto for sure.

SheldonJPlankton

Sponsor
Oct 30, 2006
I'd say both the Leafs and Panthers deserve the tag of COVID wonders and flukes until proven otherwise. Since the Leafs have an extensive past record of being a playoff bubble team and all-around non-achiever prior to the pandemic outbreak, while the Panthers are still largely unknown and untested outside the COVID era, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and state they'll hang with Tampa as a top 2 team next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad