Where can i get Crosby goal footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slay

May 24, 2003
Krasnoyarsk
Are Rimouski games shown on TV? If yes I am sure someone could record them though then it is not so easy to transfer it into computer, it needs graphic card with vivo or tv tuner.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
La-La-Laprise said:
Are you talking about the goal where he faked a shot, slid it under the forward who went down to block a shot, then Hurdles him, split the D and scored??

:eek:

gb701

Feb 21, 2003
Visit site
come on guys - links????

with the hype machine in full production, I am amazed we don't have simulcast of every time the kid goes to the bench, let alone scores.

BCCHL inactive

CHL games are almost never on TV. There are select games every now and then on Rogers Sportsnet....and obviously the entire Memorial Cup is broadcasted nationally.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I know Rimouski shows a few games on the net, video and audio. Not sure which dates.

Also Eastlink (NS Cable) will be showing about 15 Halifax and CB games this season.

on January 13th 2004 they have Rimouski @ Halifax Live at 7pm

If you can wait that long lol

leafaholix*

gb701 said:
come on guys - links????

with the hype machine in full production, I am amazed we don't have simulcast of every time the kid goes to the bench, let alone scores.
This is Canada.

We don't got ESPN.

(Refering to LeBron Mania.)

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
gb701 said:
come on guys - links????

I agree, especially in this day and age. Like someone else mentioned, LeBron's high school games were nationally televised.

JMTP87

Jan 26, 2003
Visit site
For those who live in the Montreal area there is a small budget station(channel 11 on cable I beluive) who aires many "Q" Games.

#37-#93-#27*

tom_servo said:
I agree, especially in this day and age. Like someone else mentioned, LeBron's high school games were nationally televised.
Two things

1) Labrone plays Basketball and is in the US, much more marketable.
2) ESPN backed Labrone and the hype.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
#37-#93-#27 said:
Two things

1) Labrone plays Basketball and is in the US, much more marketable.
2) ESPN backed Labrone and the hype.

I'm not talking about Crosby on American networks. I'm wondering why footage of Crosby, who is nearly as hyped as LeBron while playing Canada's national sport, is almost nonexistent in comparison.

#37-#93-#27*

tom_servo said:
I'm not talking about Crosby on American networks. I'm wondering why footage of Crosby, who is nearly as hyped as LeBron while playing Canada's national sport, is almost nonexistent in comparison.
Yea but my point is Basketball and the US is a hype machine in itself. You can't expect Canada to mirror that.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
#37-#93-#27 said:
Yea but my point is Basketball and the US is a hype machine in itself. You can't expect Canada to mirror that.

It doesn't have to be on a national level. It's easier to find footage of Ovechkin.

MartinStLouis

Sep 3, 2003
DC Metro area
Visit site
tom_servo said:
It doesn't have to be on a national level. It's easier to find footage of Ovechkin.
Yeah, i have found tons of footage on Ovechkin and one or two on Crosby, I have more footage from games i taped then what people have given me, and i only saw him play 6 games here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad