Where are all of the Frontenacs fans?

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
I mean.. You guys are first in the division, second lowest GAA in the East, after Hamilton, who are an anomaly this year, and nobody has a damn thing to say. Seriously, where are you guys?

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
BB

I beg to differ there seems to be a huge apathy with Fronts fans considering that no one is posting on FRONTS TALK. I left because there was no sense wasting time.

Eat The Rich

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, really. There hasn't been a post on the Fronts Talk forum since September 26. There are literally zero Frontenacs fans online. Is this just a Kingston thing?

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Maybe its just me, but when the Frey’s we not doing well, the fans are active and complaining, it happened often a few tears ago, now that they are good, theres nothing. it was quiet when they where good with bennett too. maybe the fans who post on here only like negativity? thats what it looks like

count35

Nov 26, 2014
Soo
Maybe its just me, but when the Frey’s we not doing well, the fans are active and complaining, it happened often a few tears ago, now that they are good, theres nothing. it was quiet when they where good with bennett too. maybe the fans who post on here only like negativity? thats what it looks like

Must be the same here for the Hounds fans as well. Or no one can find this new site? Lol

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Must be the same here for the Hounds fans as well. Or no one can find this new site? Lol

they seem active enough now, not like in kingtson, they where one of the best teams in the ohl one year and it was crickets, next year, they start loosing, and its all negative posting from the same people. its like they only want to post about negative stuff and wait for it.

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
we're in shock

hopefully you guys get more engaged! you have a good team, no reason not to enjoy it, you have had bad teams and have been all over here. so hopefully the same happens for good teams.

ScoresFromCentre

Jan 29, 2016
I mean, the team has won one playoff series since the mid-90s. I think we can forgive Kingston fans for wanting to get to the ten-game mark before succumbing to Frontenacs Fever!

Reactions: NorthernVoice

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
The last time the Fronts won more than one playoff round in a season was.....24 years ago....in other words, none of their current roster were even born. If they do make it to the conference finals this board will explode.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad