NFL: When will the Arizona Cardinals lose their first game?

When will the Cardinals lose their first game?

• Total voters

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I don’t know if they will. Cleveland has the best shot. Then GB. I don’t see any other losses.

SepticFish

Jul 14, 2005
I don’t know if they will. Cleveland has the best shot. Then GB. I don’t see any other losses.
If the Vikings could have made a 37 yard field goal, they would have lost in week 2. They were down 19-10 to the Jaguars with a couple minutes left in the third quarter in week 3. One impressive win against the Rams doesn't make them a super team.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
If the Vikings could have made a 37 yard field goal, they would have lost in week 2. They were down 19-10 to the Jaguars with a couple minutes left in the third quarter in week 3. One impressive win against the Rams doesn't make them a super team.

I just think they don’t play very good teams.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
I say GB. Another legendary Ari-GB game in the desert. Btw, anyone notice the amount on memorable games/plays played in that stadium? Starting with the OU-BSU bowl game.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Despite the Texans scoring first the Cardinals beat them handily and remain undefeated at 7-0. Tough game next week in GB, wouldn't be surprised if that marks the end of their run.

Babe Ruth

Don't leave me hangin' on the telephone..
Feb 2, 2016
..the desert. Btw, anyone notice the amount on memorable games/plays played in that stadium? Starting with the OU-BSU bowl game.
Yeah.. that Fiesta Bowl is probably the greatest college football game I ever watched.
Remember the old Cards venue (Sun Devil).. the empty, scorching, early season games, it was like playing inside a microwave oven. And then the embarrassing annual Cowboy home games @ Sun Devil, when Arizona was still in the East.
This stadium has been good for the Cardinal franchise, but I do miss the Jake Plummer days.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Yeah.. that Fiesta Bowl is probably the greatest college football game I ever watched.
Remember the old Cards venue (Sun Devil).. the empty, scorching, early season games, it was like playing inside a microwave oven. And then the embarrassing annual Cowboy home games @ Sun Devil, when Arizona was still in the East.
This stadium has been good for the Cardinal franchise, but I do miss the Jake Plummer days.

Cardinals should have done something like the Dolphins, and set it up where there is shade over the fans, but left the opponents sideline in the sun. Would be such a home field advantage.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Cardinals should have done something like the Dolphins, and set it up where there is shade over the fans, but left the opponents sideline in the sun. Would be such a home field advantage.
Teams set up tents and fans to keep their players cool anyway as.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad