When was the last time you cried because of a playoff loss?

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
2006 finals, after the game ended I sat down outside on my friends patio for at least an hour. Friends tried to console me but I wanted to be alone. I held back the tears pretty good but it was very close to full on waterworks.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Have never cried over a loss. But no doubt immeasurable disappointment and I try to take my mind off it doing other things, I might also be a bit moody for a few days talking about anything hockey related :laugh:

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I've never cried over a Red Wings loss, unless I did at some point as a child. Which I'm sure is the case because I watched all the 90s Wings playoffs games I could back when I was 6+.

CascadiaPuck

Proud Canucks investor.
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver
I have yet to cry from a hockey result. Goosebumps for sure. And if the Canucks eventually get a Cup, I could see it happening - being able to share that with my family.

Sports can make it happen though. This (non-hockey) one always gets me. It’s the best way sports can move you.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
What's wrong with crying?
It's a pretty weird response to what amounts to a product at the end of the day. I can understand being frustrated or angry (to an extent, obviously not violently mad) at a loss but crying makes no sense to me if you are older than 10 years old unless game has some sort of significant sentimental value - like if the team is going to leave town. You play 82+ games a season losses are inevitable.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I've never cried after a loss whether it be in the regular season or the playoffs. Ever.

I have pounded my fist on the coffee table and howled with rage multiple times however. :laugh:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad