When does PLD get traded?

When does Pierre Luc Dubois get traded?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Added it for you.

I think that's the most likely scenario. I feel it's 50/50 he gets traded. The issue with trading him is the cap is in such a weird place this year, it'll be very hard for Columbus to get strong value for him now with season started. They're much better off finding a way to make it work

Reactions: Luckylarry

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
I think that's the most likely scenario. I feel it's 50/50 he gets traded. The issue with trading him is the cap is in such a weird place this year, it'll be very hard for Columbus to get strong value for him now with season started. They're much better off finding a way to make it work

Alternatively if they retain 50% they might get an incredible return cause the cap is such a mess and players with cap hits substantially below market value are coveted.

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Trade to the Canucks just so long as it doesn’t include: Bo, Petey, Boeser, Hughes, Podkolzin, Rathbone, or a first. :help:

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
Depends how this season goes for Columbus. If they can compete with him, they will wait. Continued struggles will expedite the trade. Definitely before next season though.

SteveHanson

Jan 22, 2021
Whitehorse
After last nights display.....either imminently or some intervention needs to occur with Foligno involved, in that case could be up to TD.
"It's the perfect storm. He didn't play tonight. Tensions are high. For us, we've got 20 other guys to worry about and the team to worry about." ~Foligno

Reactions: Tom Pierce

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
This still to me feels like something that will drag on throughout the season and get done in the offseason pre expansion. The fact is that cap is such a nightmare to navigate right now, and with possible quarantine should be traded to a Canadian team further complicates things.

Reactions: Poppy Whoa Sonnet

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
After last night, I think it has to be before the deadline. I was tempted to say this week but I still think it'll take a bit of time to put the trade together

Ctrain2k

Dec 3, 2016
I don’t think he’ll be traded, unless he reallllly starts dragging his feet.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
For what it's worth I changed my answer from "doesn't get traded" to gets traded today (well - Jan 23rd).

I didn't realize things had escalated so much. Huge test for Columbus GM - his biggest ever imo. Extremely tricky spot to pull off a trade based on cap + all publicity, let's see what he manages to return

Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad