When does Patrick Kane return?

When does Patrick Kane make his return?

• Total voters

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Did something happen in the past two hours that I missed? It always been reported he will sign when ready to play...so November

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
Three time cup champ, won almost every award possible....

As a Hawks fan ill admit he was the best guy. to be around when he was 20 but one incident doesn't mean hes a bad role model/mentor.
Telling your teammate "where the F are you going" on a pp doesn't scream captain to me

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Speak for yourself, I would love it. But also would not be too upset if he went somewhere else and won one last Cup before retirement.

It would be awful for Bedard to bring a Blackhawks legend into a room that the team wants him to take control of and build a new culture within.

Bedard would obviously defer to the legend. That's the last thing we want.

You can find other great NHL players for Bedard to learn from who wouldn't immediately overtake the room. Guys on short contracts, with less legacy with this particular team.

Kane can go off and try for another cup. If I were him I'd look for a team with a strong two-way center to absorb the top match-ups for him. That's the scenario he found the greatest success in.

CokenoPepsi

Oct 28, 2016
Kane should have been a career Blackhawk.

But since he isn't now I don't see why he would want to comeback now.

If he can still play in a couple seasons from now and the Hawks are hopefully a playoff team that would be a good time

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad