When did Bozak learn to dangle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HitoftheMillennium*

Jan 23, 2016
The last two games, he's beaten a player one-on-one and has taken the puck to the net. In the past, he's always been more of an opportunistic scorer than a guy who can create offense for himself. I think Bozak is looking better as an overall player than he ever has.

It's kind of concerning he hasn't scored a goal in ages, but he's always been a guy that scores goals in bunches. I won't be shocked if he gets five in his next 15 or so. He'll likely get his usual 18/19.

HitoftheMillennium*

Jan 23, 2016
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Sorry. I'm new here. Didn't quite know where to post this. Maybe I should have responded to a topic about Bozak instead.

I think you may be taking my post a little too literally. What I mean is that lately Bozak has looked more confident handling the puck and has seemingly had more flare with it than in the past, not that he literally just learned to dangle. I'm liking the one-on-one stuff he's pulling off lately. He made a great solo rush versus CAR and another one last night in OT.

HitoftheMillennium*

Jan 23, 2016

Yes, I remember that goal. It has to be one of the better first goals I've seen a player score in a TML uniform...

But let's be honest: Since that goal, he hasn't made too many plays quite like THAT. I'm not really sure why seeing as he clearly has some puck skills. However, as I said, lately his one-on-one ability is more noticeable. I think he would have had a goal just as nice as his first the other night if it hadn't been for Lack's save.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad