Whelp I need help Galaxy S6 - computer

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
Ok, I plug my phone into my computer and it shows up on 'My Computer' but when I try to browse my phone through my computer, to take pics and video off, my computer says no files can be found. They are all on my phone and also when I look on my computer it shows there is nothing on the phone but it is full of stuff. Is there a setting, either in the phone or the computer that is allowing the computer to see the phone but blocking the communication between the 2? There must be something I am missing here...

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
Thanks, I just swiped a bunch of things randomly and pressed buttons and it works now. I think what you posted is the right way to do it though. I was having a heck of a time (for several days) until I started random swiping and pressing out of frustration :). It used to pop-up and say if I want to transfer files, I hope my random button mashing/swiping fixed it though.

Belamorte

Feed Your Head
Nov 14, 2003
North American Scum
Did you unlock the phone after you plugged it in? The phone needs to be unlocked for the files to show on the computer...

Yeah I did. I used to give me a prompt saying something like 'do you want to allow your device to transfer files' now it does not, but I did get it working somehow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad