GDT: WHC - Sweden vs Latvia

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Fair, but we need win in regulation to have any hope left.
You can have it so 1 Garpenlöv stops playing Nordström on the first line 2 Sweden doesn’t have to face Canada in the QF.

One period in Nordström hasn’t touched the puck yet.

Whoever took over after popovic is actually making the defensemen act like defensemen.

Reactions: Dala

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
You can have it so 1 Garpenlöv stops playing Nordström on the first line 2 Sweden doesn’t have to face Canada in the QF.

One period in Nordström hasn’t touched the puck yet.

Whoever took over after popovic is actually making the defensemen act like defensemen.
Marcus Ragnarsson. Will be ass. coach for Djurgården next season, in charge of the dmen there too.

Reactions: Dala and EK47

Dala

Mar 1, 2006
Quite lucky we're not playing 3vs5, how is that *not* a trip. 🙄

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
At this point in tournament I have given up trying to understand what's (not) a penalty and what's (not) a kicking motion that should result in goal disallowed.

Reactions: EK47

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
At this point in tournament I have given up trying to understand what's (not) a penalty and what's (not) a kicking motion that should result in goal disallowed.
Exactly the reffing is so inconsistent its incomprehensible. One game they allow pretty much everything (I.E this game) other games they attempt to remove the contact element from contact sport.

f*** sake what even is this if Larsson is injured the tournament is over.

Dala

Mar 1, 2006
Sweden's coaches must hate one-timers on the PP the way they construct the formations.
Playing 3D chess, terrible pp formations / tactics makes it impossible to scout for quarter finals opponent.

(Nylander will score anyway.)

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
So they finally switched the lines up. Nylander is now playing with… Bengtsson AND STILL Nordström. Garpenlöv is so f***ing bad I am ashamed for the players.

weklof

Jan 30, 2009
Solna, Sweden
So they finally switched the lines up. Nylander is now playing with… Bengtsson AND STILL Nordström. Garpenlöv is so f***ing bad I am ashamed for the players.
Too be fair, Wallmark has not been particularly good either. But the logical move is to move Nylander and give both Nordström and Wallmark less ice time. But no line is really working.

Reactions: Dala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad