Post-Game Talk: what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Yep. Grubi with solid outing is a good thing. Overall, not much goals against (both our goalies) where one can say it was on a goalie.

Most of the goals are from very close, or screened/tipped. Both goalies are in good shape already. That has to be a reason for 8-2 start (too).

Kudos to that strange cat Mitch Korn.

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
Yep. Grubi with solid outing is a good thing. Overall, not much goals against (both our goalies) where one can say it was on a goalie.

Most of the goals are from very close, or screened/tipped. Both goalies are in good shape already. That has to be a reason for 8-2 start (too).

Kudos to that strange cat Mitch Korn.

grubs played well, imagine if we had peters backing up holts :help:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Awesome picture from the game

12182416_10153198145931762_1043330145256648595_o.jpg

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
Terrible game, terrible lines, terrible effort, terrible defense, terrible reffing, I think it's the effects of the terrible GDT.

Kuznetsov has become a star already. Not sure why didn't Trotz play him more.
Ovechkin keeps playing like trash. 4-game goalless streak and 0 PPG are no fluke.
Backstrom and Johansson circling calmly for an hour in the OT drove me nuts, can't imagine what the Cats were feeling.
Somebody please move Orlov to the RD and tell him there are more players on the team.
Grubauer was great.
That's all :shakehead

You're fun.

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009
Only on this board can a team go 8-2 and people aren't satisfied cause we didn't blow them out, look amazing all the time, etc.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Only on this board can a team go 8-2 and people aren't satisfied cause we didn't blow them out, look amazing all the time, etc.

It's not only this board trust me...the Internet gives people a chance to voice displeasure over anything. What can you do?

It's a long season. This is a great start IMO.

Stewie G

Needed more hitting!
Oct 19, 2009
I just watched the condensed game and that Kuznetsov move in OT was ridiculous. It's great that he doesn't just defer to Ovi.

At times, it looks like he's a step ahead of everyone mentally. That defenseman was caught completely off-guard. If he keeps it up and defenders start keying more on him, it will open up plays for others, and he definitely has the skills and IQ to make them pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad