GDT: What's a Wild anyway, MIN(8-10-4) @ CGY(10-11-3) 7PM SNW

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
Vlads been better then his stats but still a couple he'd want back and that poor rebound control on the save he had to make 15 feet out of the net was ugly

Reactions: Boomstick

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Flames have 5 shots on net, Vladar made multiple big saves in the first to keep them in.

This is also the fanbase that thinks every goal against is weak though.
Makes 2 big saves and the goalie is being left to dry. Gets beaten clean from 15 ft with no screen too and its excuseable.

This team is so far removed from having good goaltending that this fanbase will set the bar to 0 for our goalies. They both suck, simple as that.

Reactions: Tkachuk Norris

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Time to sell everything and tank
Been saying that since the day before the trade deadline last year. Then stupid me believes in this group when they play well, and then they just get back into their bad habits continuously.
It's a Jekyll and Hyde team and I think it's time to move on from some of these UFA's and try to find chemistry elsewhere.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
What is this positioning in our d zone? It looks like a tesla logo.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Why are our players always shoot in the middle of goalie? How about trying to pick a corner? I don't get that. Watch Caufield as an example. He very rarely shoots in the crest...

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Been saying that since the day before the trade deadline last year. Then stupid me believes in this group when they play well, and then they just get back into their bad habits continuously.
It's a Jekyll and Hyde team and I think it's time to move on from some of these UFA's and try to find chemistry elsewhere.
Conroy ain’t going to trade them into a contender. All he is going to get are mid round picks and B level prospects

Tank for high pick is their only way out of this mess

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad