What wrong with "Mitch'in" Marner?

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
Little Mitchy just isn't having a good time

dd188f0d-bebd-425b-b112-bd3615bc740b.png

nyrallday

Apr 23, 2024
Nothing wrong with him. Maybe a little banged up but that's the playoffs, deal with it. The main problem is that the big guys can't get it done in the playoffs. The games get tighter and you need to get ugly to win games

Reactions: Slaydagnar

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
He goes away from what makes him great in the regular season

Come playoff time Mitch gets scared and you can see by the way he plays. The creativity isn't there, he goes for the conservative option that ensures we don't get scored on but also don't generate anything

It's so incredibly frustrating to watch him do the same shit every single year

Reactions: Bileur

theMajor

Feb 9, 2012
Socal
He goes away from what makes him great in the regular season

Come playoff time Mitch gets scared and you can see by the way he plays. The creativity isn't there, he goes for the conservative option that ensures we don't get scored on but also don't generate anything

It's so incredibly frustrating to watch him do the same shit every single year
He's more scared of the physicality imo. you can see him recoiling in anticipation from hits constantly, always dodging contact. he'd rather try to skate around people and lose battles instead of taking the body and giving himself a higher chance

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Marners obviously a talented player. But I just don’t think hockey success is in the cards for the Leafs no matter what. Like 1967 didn’t just happen randomly. There’s something in the water…

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
I'm more of the believe that every time the Leafs get into the playoffs they either have to beat Tampa Bay or the Boston Bruins. It's never an easy road for them, they are always usually the lower seed. Tough playoff matchup every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: pearljamvs5

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
he's a beta cuck and those types aren't successful in life.

but he's rich.

and that's all he cares about.

I know you didn’t intend for it to be but this is f***inG hilarious. As if people actually talk like this.
Imagine being so eternally online that you've convinced yourself that a guy in his mid-20s making $10m per year in the best league in the world in not successful in life :laugh::laugh:

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I'm more of the believe that every time the Leafs get into the playoffs they either have to beat Tampa Bay or the Boston Bruins. It's never an easy road for them, they are always usually the lower seed. Tough playoff matchup every single time.
Cue the Columbus, Montreal comments.
Also, this excuse is getting tired. Boston and Tampa never have easy roads either, finishing 2nd or 3rd in that division equals a very difficult first round opponent, the Leafs included.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Suffering from John Gaudreau syndrome. Both players don't want to go to the dirty areas needed to win in the playoffs.

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Well. They could try winning their Division I suppose.

Reactions: pearljamvs5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad