What to do with the board - Poll of Yotes fans.

What do?

• Close the forum

• Close the forum except a few specific threads so people can check in

• Leave the forum open but off the HFBoards main page.

• Wait until we see what happens with the land auction.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Canis Latrans

Jan 19, 2015
Australia
Might as well leave it open; there are going to be 3 more inactive teams soon to balance the divisions so they can add 4 more via expansion. Until they rebalance to 9 divisions of 4 teams with the inactive division that is.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Everyone in BoH is taking their victory laps now and morphing the Coyotes megathread into the Utah celebratory extravaganza.. I’m still looking to keep the arena thread going here.

We need to do something to at least keep it and the Roadrunners and ASU threads together.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I say leave it open until the season is officially finished then decide.

It's finished...oh, you mean for the league. :D

Everyone in BoH is taking their victory laps now and morphing the Coyotes megathread into the Utah celebratory extravaganza.. I’m still looking to keep the arena thread going here.

We need to do something to at least keep it and the Roadrunners and ASU threads together.

I'm pleased to say I've been here since 2012 and never visited BOH. Wouldn't even know it existed if you hadn't told me.

Reading Utah board is hard.

Those Mormons are highly educated. :DD

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I'm a Utah fan. Come on over...plenty of room in the pool. ;)
1714062233945.png

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I'm a Utah fan. Come on over...plenty of room in the pool. ;)

No thanks, I'll wait for something better to come along. An expansion team that didn't have an expansion draft playing in the smallest NHL stadium with 1/3rd of the seats having restricted views. 30 year old venue being second fiddle to the NBA team.

I'd rather be a Knights fan, more reasons to visit Vegas but I'll at least will see what happens with the land auction before I think about jumping ship.

Vegas over SLC

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
No thanks, I'll wait for something better to come along. An expansion team that didn't have an expansion draft playing in the smallest NHL stadium with 1/3rd of the seats having restricted views. 30 year old venue being second fiddle to the NBA team.

I'd rather be a Knights fan, more reasons to visit Vegas but I'll at least will see what happens with the land auction before I think about jumping ship.

Vegas over SLC
The Yotes/Yetis are way better positioned to build a contender than any expansion franchise.

The Knights have an unbelievably strong roster now, but that is substantially due to their recruitment success in the time since the expansion draft.

Edit: I'm not suggesting who you should cheer for.

Last edited:

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
The Yotes/Yetis are way better positioned to build a contender than any expansion franchise.

The Knights have an unbelievably strong roster now, but that is substantially due to their recruitment success in the time since the expansion draft.

Edit: I'm not suggesting who you should cheer for.
Its okay, you wouldn't be able to sway me away from the vices that Vegas has to offer the lack of vices SLC has. I will be gambling in different state more than I will be hiking in a different state. Plus, SLC wont help me get MGM points on my players card.

I just looked up Dig This in Vegas, already wanting to plan another trip. Makes more sense to me that IF I jump off this ship that it will be Vegas.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I grew up a Rangers fan, then followed the Habs. For 24 years I caught crap from Canadians I’m a Rangers fan again. I’ll follow Utah out of curiosity and to see how Guenther and Cooley pan out, but in my heart I can’t root for the team which jilted me.

Kudos to all those locals who can stomach watching Utah, going from F-40 to F-U. Next season come and say hello to me on the Rangers board.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
If one of my ex-girlfriends is happier now, then good for her. But I don't want a wedding invite. I've had to un-follow a lot of social media and mute the NHL / Chiclets / TSN social media for the summer because I just don't want to see the Utah promo stuff.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
If one of my ex-girlfriends is happier now, then good for her. But I don't want a wedding invite.

She didn't want to break up but had to make the move. Her career is important to her. Why can't you understand that it just wasn't working out for her in Phoenix, but SLC provides new opportunities to reach her maximum potential? She still loves you and wants you to follow her where she promises greater happiness and tranquility. So selfish of you. :popcorn:

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
She didn't want to break up but had to make the move. Her career is important to her. Why can't you understand that it just wasn't working out for her in Phoenix, but SLC provides new opportunities to reach her maximum potential? She still loves you and wants you to follow her where she promises greater happiness and tranquility. So selfish of you. :popcorn:
"Yeah, I used to date her".

"Really? Wow, that's awesome! What happened?"

"Ugh...man...how many hours do you have?"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad