What team will you be watching?

Studzle

Dec 1, 2013
Toronto
Aside from our Sens, what teams will you be paying closer attention to this season? I imagine most people are curious to see if McDavid lives up to the hype. I know myself I'm interested to see how things shake out in Buffalo. Interested in seeing how Oshie does with Ovechkin and Backstrom

Let me know!

Ttracer*

I want to see Buffalo bounceback to reality. No 1 player can turn a team around including McDavid, Edmonton will be bad again

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
I was born in Edmonton so I've always had a soft spot for the Oilers.

Its great for me when they're competitive

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Maybe Florida. Love me some jagr and I have a soft spot for the sun belt teams. Their core looks pretty interesting too

BigBush*

Always watch a lot of Calgary and Edmonton in Alberta. Should be an entertaining year for both of those teams

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Winnipeg Jets and Edmonton Oilers for me. Winnipeg is my home town. Oilers are going to be very very good some day soon, in my opinion. :)

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Rangers are life.

aside from them, Also love my Nucks, Caps, and Flyers.

Oh and my boi Silfverberg who plays for the ducks, couldn't care about the team just him <3

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I wanna catch a lot too but with my major getting incredibly difficult Lord knows I'll barely have enough time for every Sens game as it is but yea, I'll probably catch those condensed highlights on NHL.com of Edmonton and WSH. I've grown to love Holtby and WSH in general should be lethal.

Florida too for sure.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
My ball hockey team has a large number of Leaf fans so I'll surely be following them whether I want to or not. Hopefully they lose a lot and early.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The Edmonton McDavids, and I'll be following Lehner's progress in Buffalo probably. Other than that, I always catch a bunch of Habs games seeing as they are the hometown team.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Also curious about the Buffalo rehaul project, and Florida to see if Old Man Jagr and the Young Boys can pick up on their end of year success. In the West I'll be keeping an eye on Calgary

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
My ball hockey team has a large number of Leaf fans so I'll surely be following them whether I want to or not. Hopefully they lose a lot and early.

Not me. I hope they lose just enough to finish 9th in the East (and don't win one of the lottery spots). But I'm sure they will tank their way to Matthews/Chychrun.

I'll be watching the Habs bring the Cup back to Canada.

:laugh: Smurfs don't win Cups.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Edmonton was my team before the Sens were reborn. I keep a bit of an eye on them. I've been following Vancouver and the Rangers fairly closely over the last 3-4 seasons. Had an eye on Calgary and SJ lately cause of our former 67s there. It will be interesting to see what happens with Buffalo....I don't think I've seen that big of a roster turnover in one season for a very long time. I like the lunchbox attitude in Columbus, but don't see too many games. And Toronto......I have a reallllllly bad feeling those miserable sobs are going to somehow magically explode and steal away our playoff spot (no logical reason for thinking this, just a really bad hunch)....and I want to see the post-Babs Red Wings....see how much of their success was him or that gifted roster of old geezers he had.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad